Is anyone on here less likely to buy LeBron's

no, I havent bought a pair of lebrons and wont, not because i dont want them (id kill for the dunkman or asg 7's) but because of the rediculous price tag nike feeds us. and the 8 looks dumb. ahahah

Bump!!

Would you buy his Signature Shoe that's the question? Right?

I'll get them if they look and fits nicely..
happy.gif
 and if the price is right
I've only had one pair of LeBrons that's the 6 and every time I wear them my feet hurts and tried to play on them my feet really got hurt..

But I think regardless of what he did this summer, he'd still be always behind Kobe's shadow in terms of marketability and popularity. Now that he joined Miami and teammates with one of the more viable endorsers.. I wonder what will happen.
happy.gif

Bump!!

Would you buy his Signature Shoe that's the question? Right?

I'll get them if they look and fits nicely..
happy.gif
 and if the price is right
I've only had one pair of LeBrons that's the 6 and every time I wear them my feet hurts and tried to play on them my feet really got hurt..

But I think regardless of what he did this summer, he'd still be always behind Kobe's shadow in terms of marketability and popularity. Now that he joined Miami and teammates with one of the more viable endorsers.. I wonder what will happen.
happy.gif

Bump!!

Will you buy his Signature Shoe that's the question, Right?

I'll buy his shoes if it look and fits nicely... and if the price is right!
happy.gif

Regardless of what he did this past summer he will always be behind Kobe in terms of marketability and popularity..
Now that he has joined Miami and teammates with one of the more viable endorsers... I wonder whats gonna happen..

Bump!!

Will you buy his Signature Shoe that's the question, Right?

I'll buy his shoes if it look and fits nicely... and if the price is right!
happy.gif

Regardless of what he did this past summer he will always be behind Kobe in terms of marketability and popularity..
Now that he has joined Miami and teammates with one of the more viable endorsers... I wonder whats gonna happen..

I never bought any of his shoes before and as a Cavalier fan there is no way I'm going to now (not that I planned on it before he left). I'll stick with Jordans; better look and they come from a man that stood up to a challenge (and overcame it multiple times), not backed down from one. The Cavaliers are going to suck, but I honestly don't care that he left. He held the team, management and the city hostage for 7 years. I feel bad for the people who are going to lose their jobs because he left more than anyone else. My two cents...

I never bought any of his shoes before and as a Cavalier fan there is no way I'm going to now (not that I planned on it before he left). I'll stick with Jordans; better look and they come from a man that stood up to a challenge (and overcame it multiple times), not backed down from one. The Cavaliers are going to suck, but I honestly don't care that he left. He held the team, management and the city hostage for 7 years. I feel bad for the people who are going to lose their jobs because he left more than anyone else. My two cents...

Never bought them before and as a Cav fan, there is no way I'm going to now (not that I had any intention of buying them if he stayed). Actually, I'm glad I never bought any Lebron gear. I'll stick with Jordan. I doubt he ever quit on his team during a playoff series. My two cents...

Never bought them before and as a Cav fan, there is no way I'm going to now (not that I had any intention of buying them if he stayed). Actually, I'm glad I never bought any Lebron gear. I'll stick with Jordan. I doubt he ever quit on his team during a playoff series. My two cents...

Originally Posted by zapatito007

if people gonna stop buying lebron shoes cuz he switch teams for watever reason,, then none of you people should a own a pair of jordans,,
that makes absolutely no +%$**$@ sense dude. 

Originally Posted by zapatito007

if people gonna stop buying lebron shoes cuz he switch teams for watever reason,, then none of you people should a own a pair of jordans,,
that makes absolutely no +%$**$@ sense dude. 

the NBA is not what it used to be. players and teams are hungry to win a championship and they'll do whatever it takes to win the big prize. and in lebron's case, he must've been tired of being one of the best players is the L but always ends up getting eliminated in the playoffs. i respect his decision and i'd still pick-up his shoes as always... on sale!

the NBA is not what it used to be. players and teams are hungry to win a championship and they'll do whatever it takes to win the big prize. and in lebron's case, he must've been tired of being one of the best players is the L but always ends up getting eliminated in the playoffs. i respect his decision and i'd still pick-up his shoes as always... on sale!

I don't see why people would not buy anything LBJ because he left, there a lot of great players who left their old teams to try to win a championship. Do your research some of them are pretty obvious... But I think the bitterness of it all comes from the fact he had to go on national TV to make the announcement. Well I understand that it does suck for cleveland especially. I actually was wanting him to stay there, and this is coming from a true Miami Heat fan, because you know he was there hometown hero and he was overhyped but it wasn't all him cleveland and nike was helping his rise to fame so cleveland can't act ignorant of the proclamations LBJ made, they helped boost his ego. But people got to grow up and move on, like you knicks fans. I love the city of New York but I don't like the knicks. And it's good he ain't wearing a knicks jersey like Stephen Curry! Just had to get that outta the way. HAHAHA
devil.gif

I don't see why people would not buy anything LBJ because he left, there a lot of great players who left their old teams to try to win a championship. Do your research some of them are pretty obvious... But I think the bitterness of it all comes from the fact he had to go on national TV to make the announcement. Well I understand that it does suck for cleveland especially. I actually was wanting him to stay there, and this is coming from a true Miami Heat fan, because you know he was there hometown hero and he was overhyped but it wasn't all him cleveland and nike was helping his rise to fame so cleveland can't act ignorant of the proclamations LBJ made, they helped boost his ego. But people got to grow up and move on, like you knicks fans. I love the city of New York but I don't like the knicks. And it's good he ain't wearing a knicks jersey like Stephen Curry! Just had to get that outta the way. HAHAHA
devil.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The decision doesn't sway me from buying LeBrons in anyway. If it looks good, performs well, feels comfortable and price is reasonable, I'll get them. The same for any other shoe.

pretty much.....

if u are not buyin his kicks cuz he switched teams, u r gay!  did ppl not buy the Jordan XVIIs cuz he played for the wizards?!?!?!?................exactly, i though so

The decision doesn't sway me from buying LeBrons in anyway. If it looks good, performs well, feels comfortable and price is reasonable, I'll get them. The same for any other shoe.

pretty much.....

if u are not buyin his kicks cuz he switched teams, u r gay!  did ppl not buy the Jordan XVIIs cuz he played for the wizards?!?!?!?................exactly, i though so

pretty much.....

pretty much.....

Originally Posted by HuaracheKing1914

pretty much.....

jordan didn't leave before winning any championships

Originally Posted by HuaracheKing1914

pretty much.....

jordan didn't leave before winning any championships

Back
Top Bottom