Is Birdman's flow underrated?

eek.gif

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I do find myself rhyming to some of his verses sometimes lol
imma tell you exactly wassup with birdman..

son was deemed a wack rapper for da 90's standards....fast forward to 2011 and EVERYONE  NEW IN RAP IS TERRIBLE....look at a guy like soulja boi and gucci mane..

birdman compared to whats wack in 2011 is a GOOD RAPPER.....shoot i rather hear ALBUMS of birdman compared to gucci mane, he just comes off great.

and %%+$ what you heard, birdman live what he rap about...cars with paper plates, living lavish, and helicopters
pimp.gif

Gucci>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Birdman

by a good mile, which isn't saying much

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I do find myself rhyming to some of his verses sometimes lol
imma tell you exactly wassup with birdman..

son was deemed a wack rapper for da 90's standards....fast forward to 2011 and EVERYONE  NEW IN RAP IS TERRIBLE....look at a guy like soulja boi and gucci mane..

birdman compared to whats wack in 2011 is a GOOD RAPPER.....shoot i rather hear ALBUMS of birdman compared to gucci mane, he just comes off great.

and %%+$ what you heard, birdman live what he rap about...cars with paper plates, living lavish, and helicopters
pimp.gif

Gucci>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Birdman

by a good mile, which isn't saying much

Uptown
100 million
blood gang
blowin out the pound
smack a %+!!* wit a bird and a ki
born rich
richer than the richest
YMCMB
BRRRRAT

Birdman been that #@#!*

Uptown
100 million
blood gang
blowin out the pound
smack a %+!!* wit a bird and a ki
born rich
richer than the richest
YMCMB
BRRRRAT

Birdman been that #@#!*

like SERIOUSLY though...hell no...i don't care who's out now...if everyone sucks then everyone just sucks. that doesn't make him any better. underrated means he's viewed as worse than he actually is...and that's not the case. People think he's simply not a good rapper........and he's simply NOT A GOOD RAPPER. I have all his albums cuz the beats gone jam, the features gone be there, and it's fun, stuntin music. But NO he can't rap...he's NOT underrated

Back
Top Bottom