Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

***** what?

giphy.gif

what are you lost about?

calling cam a sexist in a league with no women makes perfect sense to you huh?

He did none of that lol.

He said wow, its not everyday a women asks e about routes.

Sports media as a whole rarely dives in on X's and O's, slants, drags, fly routes and digs.

Usually the ask the most meaningless questions.

And for a womeb to cut through and ask about the effort in route running was something new, a breath of fresh air, and for Cam and a lack of a better word, "funny".

What are you not getting?

you're right, but being that cam isn't articulate enough to spin it into a flattering sentence, he left da comment open to interpretation with da liberal/feminazis to villfy him..he's lucky da broad stepped on her own righteous indignation by forgetting to delete her dirt :smh: :lol:

You seem to be trying to excuse his thoughts with "he can think w/e he wants."

That has nothing to do with if his thoughts are right or wrong.

You can think whatever you want and those thoughts can still be WRONG.

You sound crazy saying a klansmen can think w/e he wants so racist thoughts can't be deemed wrong. Total bull ****.

This aint hard.
His actions are wrong.
His actions are wrong.
His actions are wrong.
His actions are wrong.
His actions are wrong.

Since you missed it the first time

That is the only thing that any of us have the right to judge.

Actions are Actions.

Thoughts are Thoughts.

If you want to take that as me JUSTIFYING what he did, feel free

Last edited:
His actions are wrong.
I didn't say they weren't.

That is the only thing that any of us have the right to judge.
I disagree

And I'll use your klansmen example in a broader term to get the point across. If some bigot thinks all black ppl should be enslaved or killed I think that THOUGHT is WRONG.

What is your basis for even saying what the only thing ppl can judge? Especially when you're throwing the question out there about if a person thinks this or that.

If you're asking is thinking this bad thing is right or wrong I'm gonna say yes it is wrong.

Actions are Actions.

Thoughts are Thoughts.
Thinking is an act in itself. You're just hiding behind the fact that human beings aren't mindreaders.

Thats irrelevant when you start throwing out hypothetical situations about what a person might think.

At that point, yeah I can judge it.

If you want to take that as me JUSTIFYING what he did, feel free
Why are you assuming this?

Don't be confused.

I'm straight up telling you I disagree with you thinking thoughts can't be judged.

You're basically saying we can't say if its right or wrong if a person think its okay to kill ppl or any other bad act as long as they only think it.

I'm not rocking with that bull ****.

Last edited:
Yea, no way you are being serious. :lol:
No. I am.

It just takes what you said further.

You think the act of him saying what he thought shouldnt have been done.

Then yeah lets put something on that. Fine him. Legally by the NFL guidelines, given where he expressed those views he could be fined for it.

That way anybody who thinks that way will shut the **** up and nobody else will even have to deal with it or discuss it.

Damn thats some hate in you.

100 bands for this?!?
I don't hate Cam. Although like I said I think he got some OJ in him which a lot of yall are choosing to ignore or probably think the same way.

Make him an example though. That way that bull **** ignorance will be avoided.

No. I am.

It just takes what you said further.

You think the act of him saying what he thought shouldnt have been done.

Then yeah lets put something on that. Fine him. Legally by the NFL guidelines, given where he expressed those views he could be fined for it.

That way anybody who thinks that way will shut the **** up and nobody else will even have to deal with it or discuss it.
That "crime" isn't worth $100K.

You know that. The world knows that.

Stop with the fake humanitarianism.

That "crime" isn't worth $100K.
What crime?

The world knows that.
Does the rest of the world already agree with me?
Stop with the fake humanitarianism.
This has nothing to do with humanitarism.

You keep assuming a lot. Stop it. Its foolish.

This is punishment.

When it comes to **** like this, NFL should try to limit this negative representation.

Call it the Keep it to your ****ing self policy. Wanna say some sexist/racist/bigoted/ignorant ****? Keep it to your ****ing self. Don't? Get fined 150k.

Bet you they stop. Players, coaches, owners, commentators, etc.

I guess you don't understand how quotation marks work.

Again, the "crime" ain't worth 100K.

You can keep on with the fake internet justice but you can't possibly believe what you are typing

Son is probably going to lose more than $100k from sponsors anyways. I don’t think he should be punished.

The next step for Cam would be try not to be a dunce and say disparaging comments on the mic. It’s that simple.

I can’t comprehend why he would say what he said. Did he take a hard hit in the game this past Sunday? :lol:

Look at him now *kanye* apologin *kanye*

http://bleacherreport.com/post/trending/a65654e7-fea6-487d-82c2-c1ed682dc42f

He did none of that lol.

He said wow, its not everyday a women asks e about routes.

Sports media as a whole rarely dives in on X's and O's, slants, drags, fly routes and digs.

Usually the ask the most meaningless questions.

And for a womeb to cut through and ask about the effort in route running was something new, a breath of fresh air, and for Cam and a lack of a better word, "funny".

What are you not getting?

Oh is that what it was? He was so pleasantly surprised by her insightful question. She was a breath of fresh air from the usual media questions. He meant to complement her on how great she is but just lacked the vocabulary.

LMAO. Can't be serious. This is such a blindingly positive spin. Again I don't really care, but you sound like Cam's PR manager.

He just let some ignorant, patronizing **** slip out of his tongue. Not much else to it then that.

Oh is that what it was? He was so pleasantly surprised by her insightful question. She was a breath of fresh air from the usual media questions. He meant to complement her on how great she is but just lacked the vocabulary.

LMAO. Can't be serious. This is such a blindingly positive spin. Again I don't really care, but you sound like Cam's PR manager.

He just let some ignorant, patronizing **** slip out of his tongue. Not much else to it then that.

I agree, his words we ignorant.

But people are painting him as a sexiest and thats not it.

I dont see the jump to he doesnt belive women are not smart enough to understand football.

Thats just PC nuts.

I guess you don't understand how quotation marks work.

Again, the "crime" ain't worth 100K.

You can keep on with the fake internet justice but you can't possibly believe what you are typing
You sarcastically calling it a crime is neither here nor there.

I feel like you're not properly compreheding what I'm saying. Like you got these buzz words pre programmed to post no matter what is said.

I didn't say anything about justice either. Went from fake humanitarism to fake internet justice. What the **** is internet justice anyway? Especially in regards to this? I said the league should fine him.

Plus I just said it would be punishment. Not justice. And before you're next reply its not fake punishment either :lol:

Last edited:
Women have been doing and keeping up with men in alll aspects of life since the beginning of time

Maybe ya have no good moms or lazy *** girlfriends that helped mold ya scope to this basic idea of what women are and their role.

Truth be told yes, the amount of patriarchal societies outnumber matriarchal societies throughout modern history. However, just take for example recent history and how women had to fill in for men during WWII.

How women where mechanics, professors, physicians, factory workers etc.

Hearing a women talk about sports is probably the dumbest thing a women can do. Not the most important or most Intriguing.

To be surprised becuase it is not a commonality in your media consumption, is rudimentary thinking.

Ya dudes Is some apes.

Back
Top Bottom