Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

I Don't get why this thread is 21 pages. Cam is a tap dancing backwoods lame raccoon that sounds like he has rocks in his mouth when he speaks. Son legit be thinking he's sounding cool and articulate because he believes that he has swag when he wears his village people outfits. Son is an airhead and deserves everything that is happening to him. When cam talks, he sounds like a dude from Mississippi that has a outhouse in his backyard. Cam should become like beast mode and avoid the media because his press conferences are always cringe fests. Cam that dumb smart dude in elementary school that would try to act smart but couldn't spell for ish. The chick is s a lame too. I hope Cam gets that RG3 treatment and is out of the league in a year or two. Im tired of his baffoonery.

I Don't get why this thread is 21 pages. Cam is a tap dancing backwoods lame raccoon that sounds like he has rocks in his mouth when he speaks. Son legit be thinking he's sounding cool and articulate because he believes that he has swag when he wears his village people outfits. Son is an airhead and deserves everything that is happening to him. When cam talks, he sounds like a dude from Mississippi that has a outhouse in his backyard. Cam should become like beast mode and avoid the media because his press conferences are always cringe fests. Cam that dumb smart dude in elementary school that would try to act smart but couldn't spell for ish. The chick is s a lame too. I hope Cam gets that RG3 treatment and is out of the league in a year or two. Im tired of his baffoonery.
loooooooool so mad.

how is the woman is an idiot?

All the black Carolina Panthers players should come together and "blackball" this racist reporter and not answer any questions from her and ask her to be removed from the locker room/press conference room. Since the reporter is a racist no matter what the players say or do she will most likely write a story with a negative racist viewpoint.

Let this be a lesson to all black people out here.....be careful when you "cape" for a white person particularly if a black person is involved or allegedly in the wrong. Do your due diligence first and check your receipts first before you make a move.

Cam been tap dancing for a while now. His republican handler taught him well in the art of the soft shoe.

Black folks ain't rocking with him like that.

That’s why as a people, you make a concerted effort to help dude understand what he’s battling against. The ones who are lost and misguided, are the ones we need to help out the most.

That chic is a racist imbecile, and she’s still on someone’s payroll. Yet, Cam is losing endorsements. She’s racist, I wouldn’t even answer any question she poses.

All the black Carolina Panthers players should come together and "blackball" this racist reporter and not answer any questions from her and ask her to be removed from the locker room/press conference room. Since the reporter is a racist no matter what the players say or do she will most likely write a story with a negative racist viewpoint.

Let this be a lesson to all black people out here.....be careful when you "cape" for a white person particularly if a black person is involved or allegedly in the wrong. Do your due diligence first and check your receipts first before you make a move.
Would love to see this happen

I agree but I don't think dudes were caping for her. Her racist tweets aren't the reason Cam said what he said. He went after her because of her gender.It was him being a dunce and making a fool out of himself. He has been liable to do that every once in a while but this was over the top, it's hard to comprehend the reason why.

Glen Davis Mocks Cam Newton: 'Probably Has Woman Problems'
el3ZytyQ

https://t.co/aPiRZGkrrd

This thread is a prime example of how the current racial climate can produce morons on every side.

Some of you ****** actually believe calling out Cam for his **** equates to caping for the reporter. The other hilarious facet of that argument is that ****** are choosing to die on that hill for Cam Newton who showed his true colors last summer.

We’ve already established that the reporter ain’t ****. You ****** act like both things can’t be true.

That’s why as a people, you make a concerted effort to help dude understand what he’s battling against. The ones who are lost and misguided, are the ones we need to help out the most.

Nah. You let the c_s be and deal with people who are on code.

Waste of time trying to get through to these idiots that tap dance for white folks who don't give a F about them.

Only thing they care about is their pockets. Black folks didn't care when Stacy Dash got the boot from Faux news or when Omarosa got banned from the White House.

I wouldn't give a damn if Jason Whitlock got fired and never got another gig again. These folks deserve to get left behind by the Black community.

Nah. You let the c_s be and deal with people who are on code.

Waste of time trying to get through to these idiots that tap dance for white folks who don't give a F about them.

Only thing they care about is their pockets. Black folks didn't care when Stacy Dash got the boot from Faux news or when Omarosa got banned from the White House.

I wouldn't give a damn if Jason Whitlock got fired and never got another gig again. These folks deserve to get left behind by the Black community.
This dudes in here taking out capes for c--ns. Your skinfolk ain't always your kinfolk.

This thread is a prime example of how the current racial climate can produce morons on every side.

Some of you *****s actually believe calling out Cam for his **** equates to caping for the reporter. The other hilarious facet of that argument is that *****s are choosing to die on that hill for Cam Newton who showed his true colors last summer.

We’ve already established that the reporter ain’t ****. You *****s act like both things can’t be true.

This NT fam. No nuance on anything. Everything black or white(no pun) on issues. Both ain't worth much in my mind but let's dissect cam's train of thought, since the thread is about well Cam.

Some of you *****s actually believe calling out Cam for his **** equates to caping for the reporter. The other hilarious facet of that argument is that *****s are choosing to die on that hill for Cam Newton who showed his true colors last summer.

We’ve already established that the reporter ain’t ****. You *****s act like both things can’t be true.
I have just chalked it up to that 50% of the people on here are ******ed. It’s the only way. Like 50% of people here just stick to one side and refuse to see the other side. It’s just plain stupidness. That’s all it is.

Like I said Cam got some OJ in him but dudes playing coy. See he's black and a white chick with some racist tweets and are ready to die on that hill.

tumblr_inline_opv4w5Nnjm1tjv00q_540.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if Cam is a Trump supporter, he fits the profile. Not too bright, sexist, male and all on Tom Brady's nuts.

Back
Top Bottom