Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Saw a new drive thru/walk up only chick fil a in NE DC. I had to stop. 12 piece nugget with an iced coffee.

American cheese is disgusting. I would rather go cheese less

Always count your nuggets guys :smile:
That spot is dirty as hell outside. Surprised you would even eat there

Ok but what else would it be considered.

I tried to think of other things it could be considered but drew a blank

Last edited:
Really? the one on G st? it looks brand new. That was the first time i saw it since i dont normally go that route but I had to go to laurel after work.
Yea, the one that used to be a Checkers.

It has been up for a while now.

They kill that spot on thr Yelp reviews

Ok but what else would it be considered.

I tried to think of other things it could be considered but drew a blank
Hard to read it through the internet so I won't fault you but I wasn't being literal.

Essentially I was just pointing out that it was viewed as very low grade

3025B01B-AAF1-44F7-83A6-615664036F41.png

The "this is my first time here" free meal is legit. My girl's aunt said it and they gave her a free #1 meal. It was her first time, so she wasn't trying to scam.

y'all hear me complain and im gonna say it again, **** michigan

can they open a stand alone I just want some chick til a. I don't mind the drive but its annoying going into a 3 level mall, walk to the middle, go up 3 levels and wait in line just to grab some chicken and dip.

id drive 45 min daily to grab some, not go outta my way to walk through a mall just for some food

One of my friends told me this and I was flabbergasted. Granted shes from Nigeria and she say they dont really get down with cheese like that. Regardless, I can't imagine eating a cheeseless burger

Man, my homie is exactly the same. Loves pizza but hates cheese. Man i fried up some burgers one day at the crib and forgot he said no cheese.

He seriously didnt eat the cheeseburger lol.

Man, my homie is exactly the same. Loves pizza but hates cheese. Man i fried up some burgers one day at the crib and forgot he said no cheese.

He seriously didnt eat the cheeseburger lol.
Hahahahahahhahahahah good man

And I bet somebody told him to just take it off too
If you don’t like cheese then you’re probably a serial killer.
Explain the correlation

Nah im not crud, plus ive known dude for a grip.

So he fried up his own burgers.

Back
Top Bottom