Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

That chicken is so dang on good and rich. Real Talk going to Chick-fil-A is a low-key treat.

Boy be feeling like a lil kid again each visit [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yep $5 for a slice and a soda. The UA student union was full of ripoffs, and papa john's was the biggest one. For lunch, my friends and I would just hop in a car and go 3-4 miles to Costco and grab slices that were twice the size and half the cost :nthat:

I miss the Cactus Grill :frown:

Convinced there is a side room where they can chill and are given cocaine, cigs, beer, a pep talk and slap in the face because no wonder they come out giving perfect service

I be feelin bad for them old folks....and it seems like they are trained to say my pleasure....

I remember this one time i took my illegal immigrant homie to chic fil a for the first time, dude speaks ZERO english and i made his *** order for himself anyways. And then when that 79 1/2 yr old dude came by to ask for refills i said i was coo....when she asked said illegal, he looked at me and i looked the other way. Nothin funnier then a dude that prolly smashed bob barkers momma askin my non english speakin homie if he wants some more lemonade.

Last edited:
That's what I meant the big wall food slide in between and a side door.
But this one location (where you can see everything being
made) in my city actually lets you take a tour of the kitchen on slow hours

thats the one they have on display to keep the nay sayers from trying to look in the ones where you cant see to the back.

Im still tryna find quesadillas and blueberry cheesecake shakes. I pulled up on 3 different ones and they all laughed.

cfa runs like a well oiled machine. almost too perfect. customer service is top notch. i eat there so much that i'm almost tired of it. all of the girls seem so sweet and innocent :wow:

Why is it that I always want this on a Sunday

This. And if I have to get fast food its usually my first choice. Excellent guest service and the food is great. Will admit Im never full afterwards though. Their new app is very convenient. There is one right next to my job so its a place I go to more than others.

The Chikfila app is so pointless. You order, and then go and wait in line. I used it just to get a free sandwich. They're so busy at lunch time you still need to wait.

Plus they didn't even have cookies on the menu.

Frosted lemonade [emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

View media item 2078147

They gave me one of these for free because I guess they messed up the car in front of mines order, and it's pretty good.

Last edited:
Its like the target of fast food places

Their chicken biscuits breakfast sandwich is ok....i wish the chicken was bigger.

you sir are doing it WRONG.

skip the chicken sandwich for breakfast
get the chicken minis

the chicken minis come on hot mini sweet rolls. i put a dab on mayo on mine

you sir are doing it WRONG.

skip the chicken sandwich for breakfast
get the chicken minis

the chicken minis come on hot mini sweet rolls. i put a dab on mayo on mine

I have to try that, I always get the chicken platter or spicy biscuit.

cfa runs like a well oiled machine. almost too perfect. customer service is top notch.
And this is across the board i been to at least 4 different locations. Its almost insane. Anybody work or worked at one? Do they have a school like in n out? The standards are above and beyond. You mess up once or come to work in a wrinkled shirt prob fire you on the spot. Compare it to the usual mcds, bk, etc where no damns given.:smh:

30 count nugget for $10 is the GOAT. Most chick fil a's are behind on this trend only the ones in black areas seem to have the 30 count.

I went to one in the suburbs and the worker looked at me crazy lol she thought I asked for a 3 count
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom