Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Have to spend this beautiful Saturday afternoon in Fremont for a friends birthday :sick:

Good thing is there is a CFA there so I’m going ham for lunch. Haven’t had it in a year.

Buggin. Mcdonalds biscuits cant even be categorized as bread. And crumbling doesnt equate to it being dry.

Buggin. Mcdonalds biscuits cant even be categorized as bread. And crumbling doesnt equate to it being dry.

Tom Hortons got a decent biscuit, dry tho

McDonald’s bfast is good so I never had the biscuit ever, tried it a few months ago. It was like super most but damn near disgusting. Zero flavor, just nasty

Tom Hortons got a decent biscuit, dry tho

McDonald’s bfast is good so I never had the biscuit ever, tried it a few months ago. It was like super most but damn near disgusting. Zero flavor, just nasty

The best fast food biscuit is probably Carls Jr. They are the only chain that taste like it was made at home

The best fast food biscuit is probably Carls Jr. They are the only chain that taste like it was made at home
I’ve heard, I assume same applies to Hardee’s?

Want to get Hardee’s breakfast but I am not sure when it ends, don’t think it’s all day. I went once dying to get it at like 11am and the bfast menu was gone

I’ve heard, I assume same applies to Hardee’s?

Want to get Hardee’s breakfast but I am not sure when it ends, don’t think it’s all day. I went once dying to get it at like 11am and the bfast menu was gone

Hardee's and Carl's are the same. It's just like checkers and rally's. They have the same name, I just think different regions call em different names. Out here in Cali, its Rallys and Carl's Jr. Either way, food should be the same.

Off topic. Sorry. But ended up getting Well Done pizza. :pimp: :pimp: #teamwelldone

1E4A83AE-4AD3-46B5-BC97-B98E234760BD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom