Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

For some reason, I always take a **** after eating chic fil a. Just had a 8 piece, fries, and a sprite. I'm still hungry.

Gotta admit I had the honey roasted bbq sauce for time and it blew away the Chik Fil A sauce. That's now my go to sauce for all things Chik Fil A.

I had the honey roasted bbq sauce with the chicken minis :nthat:

They're getting rid of spicy chicken biscuits in the morning though :smh:

Wait there's a honey roasted BBQ sawse?

This is different from their regular BBQ sawse?

Yes, it's like a golden color and comes in packets instead of little cups like the rest.

Ohhhh okay now I remember it.

Yeah I've had it. It's alright.

Chik FIl A breakfast or nothing. Only thing off their lunch menu worthwhile is their salads. They got the salad game on lock.

Anytime I'm around a CFA I got to eat it. Spicy chicken sandwich with waffle fries, lemonade, & Polynesian sauce.

Quote:
I had the honey roasted bbq sauce with the chicken minis
nthat.gif

They're getting rid of spicy chicken biscuits in the morning though
mean.gif
Good they they trash anyway at my location. Been wanting to try they breakfast for the longest, but am never up that early to want to go out and get chic fil a. Got off work one day at 6am, had the spicy biscuit and it was the dryest and most flavorless thing ever. The amount of disappointment can't be described

Never knew

they made their biscuits from scratch

Watch "Working 24 Hours Straight at Chick-fil-A | Bon Appetit" on YouTube

They switched up the sauces now I don't even eat their anymore. Bring back the OG bbq sauce that new stuff is trash :stoneface:

Their biscuits are definitely made from scratch.

Each one is as unique as a snowflake.

You can taste the scratch.

Didn't throughly check my bag. Asked for honey roasted BBQ sauce and somehow ended up with Mayo. How Sway :smh:

They recently changed their BBQ sauce recipe so they can eat a ****

Bruh i still remember when i went there a couple months ago & they gave me that ******** *** Smokehouse BBQ sauce. Jawn was mad generic smh

And yall really hating on Chick Fil A sauce in here?! :x yall buggin. I gotta try that Honey Roasted BBQ tho

you sir are doing it WRONG.

skip the chicken sandwich for breakfast
get the chicken minis

the chicken minis come on hot mini sweet rolls. i put a dab on mayo on mine

Ewww mayo in the god damn morning :x :x :smh:. That's asking to be on the toilet all damn day

On the minis i put honey not mayo

You sir are :smokin :smokin

Honey over everything

I don't see how people eat that crap. I don't even like chicken sandwiches let alone when I tried to eat their sweet chicken. Who likes sweet fried chicken? I honestly wish they'd cease to exist.

You're a narc :smh:

If you dont like chicken sandwiches, why the **** you came *Big KRIT*

Back
Top Bottom