Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Man I avoid Drive Thru at all costs. I prefer making eye contact with the person I order from. 10/10 times, walk in

Idk about where you're at but here, especially during rush hours, they actually stand outside with tablets and take your order. So you can still make eye contact with the person taking your order. Also, because of that, those line move deceptively fast.

Idk about where you're at but here, especially during rush hours, they actually stand outside with tablets and take your order. So you can still make eye contact with the person taking your order. Also, because of that, those line move deceptively fast.
I have seen that at every CFA I have been to, I prefer to get out of my car and walk inside. I have never messed with drive-thru like that

What makes chick filas better

A lot more stylish
fila-sneakers-outfits-271523-1541056548401-image.700x0c.png

Anybody else get this? I knew i was eatin alot of this stuff but damn, i didnt know they flyin cats out like IG models lmao
28A413F5-4A32-4C8D-83E3-0A7ACC77C745.png

You can have one last meal before you die and you have the option of either Chick fil a or in n out. Which one do you choose and why?

You can have one last meal before you die and you have the option of either Chick fil a or in n out. Which one do you choose and why?

I've never had in and out.
But I think if it was my last meal on this planet, I would get a burger over a chicken sandwich.

The biggest one they serve.
I think that's an animal style 4 x 4 ?

And why? I don't really know.

But that's what I would pick if given that choice in that circumstance.

Back
Top Bottom