Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Had a spicy chicken sandwich and some fries and not even full..... what is this sorcery, I don't think I got tape worms wassup with this?

Had a spicy chicken sandwich and some fries and not even full..... what is this sorcery, I don't think I got tape worms wassup with this?
 I think anyone would tell you that you're not gonna get full off of a single chic fil a serving. Just last week, I ordered 24 nuggets and a large fry. And that what it takes for me to get full.

Last edited:

The only gripe I have with CFA is they skimp on the fries.

mean.gif
They gave me 5 big pieces and hid all the crumbs at the bottom.

mean.gif

I don't get fries, I grab a spicy deluxe and a regular spicy sandwich with a drink. Fills me up better

They was like **** we forgot the damn cheese. Tom get a slice of cheese and throw it on the grill for a few seconds to melt the edges

Ain't had CFA in a minute..might have to stop after work. Got one not too far from the crib and the lines here aren't crazy

I swear y'all, listen up. Chicken sandwich combo (LARGE) with honey roasted BBQ for the sandwich and fries. I just changed so many lives in here. Especially when you are trying to be healthy but the devil is bringing you down. Multigrain bun and marinated grilled chicken. LAWD.

#1 combo with large fries and a large lemonade, Spicy chicken entree sandwich, and chic-fil-a sauce 
smokin.gif

I wish I worked near a chic-fil-a lol

Can you get nuggets or a sandwich for breakfast? After i vote, i wanna celebrate the L our country is gonna take by eating some chic fil a

Can you get nuggets or a sandwich for breakfast? After i vote, i wanna celebrate the L our country is gonna take by eating some chic fil a
Not sure if they have nuggets available in the morning, but they do have a breakfast biscuit sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom