Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Doin too much... sometimes i alternate between dipping in poly, bbq or just mustard..but i could even rock with shaking the whole thing up in the Polynesian. The mac and cheese and buffalo is where I draw the line

The Mac and cheese was definitely OD but shaking up the fillet in the bag with a sauce is indeed a hack. Chik filet has bomb sauces so I could see a Polynesian or Buffalo CFA sandwich hittin. I definitely don’t want Buffalo sauce anywhere near my mac.

Thanks for the information.. I wish it was 11 too because I'm not a morning person..

I may ordered it at 1030 but pick it up at 11..

That won't really work unless you order it before 10:30, immediately hit "I'm here" on the app, so they make it for you and just leave it at the pick up spot inside the restaurant. The morning breakfast times are held really strick by all places. McD, BK, CFA you name it.

https://www.timeout.com/newyork/new...-nyc-opening-with-free-chicken-fingers-061623

image.jpg

yeah nah
i wouldn't want the whole chicken covered in sauce. a good balance so you still taste the fried chicken and sauce separately. similar to the reason you would use kosher salt instead of table salt.
you don't want every taste of the bite to be salty

The breakfast biscuit is so tiny.. I legit thought they didn't put it into the bag..

I found it covered in the napkins.. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom