Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

*smack* @ comparing Arby's to Taco Bell

Arby's is a place that if you go once a year or every six months, you wonder why you don't go more often. But if you go in to short of a span you wonder why you ever go there in the first place. Just like Taco Bell for me.

Last edited:
Taco bell got them cinnamon delight things so they're automatically better.

people sleep so hard on Arby's

ive never understood the hate
I'm one of the few that doesn't slam Arby's. I won't lie tho, I slap Arby's sauce on every sandwich and it automatically makes it wayy better.

And Arby's i can actually stomach sober, taco bell on the hand is disgusting if I'm not drunk or blown.

And I think I'm maybe 1 of 5 people on this board that have ate at Roy Rogers.

Last edited:
And doesn't Arby's get their meat from Boars Head, yall act like they are throwing jailhouse lunch meat between the buns.

Every now and again i'll get this random fast food spot craving, like once a year or something. Can't lie, when it's Arby's turn it rarely disappoints. Shake, the cheddar or the french dip joint, and the fries are good. Unlike McD's where 2/3 of the meal gets tossed.

Don't nobody wants fast food roast beef
Is that literally all the have on their menu is roast beef? I never step foot in an Arby's in my 31 years on earth. Everyone I've passed usually looks closed and not really inviting lol!

Is that literally all the have on their menu is roast beef? I never step foot in an Arby's in my 31 years on earth. Everyone I've passed usually looks closed and not really inviting lol!
Its not but that's there biggest sandwich. it's been a minute since I ate at a Arby's but it wasn't bad when I went. I love a smoked brisket but I don't always have 18 hours to smoke that joint. Not to mention deli meat up north has a serious price hike on it. A pound of something from behind the counter at Acme can cost good money.

Last edited:
Its not but that's there biggest sandwich. it's been a minute since I ate at a Arby's but it wasn't bad when I went. I love a smoked brisket but I don't always have 18 hours to smoke that joint. Not to mention deli meat up north has a serious price hike on it. A pound of something from behind the counter at Acme can cost good money.
Oh okay, good looks on the info. I might try some curly fries, I love those, especially Jack N Da Box's.

I'm one of the few that doesn't slam Arby's. I won't lie tho, I slap Arby's sauce on every sandwich and it automatically makes it wayy better.

And Arby's i can actually stomach sober, taco bell on the hand is disgusting if I'm not drunk or blown.

And I think I'm maybe 1 of 5 people on this board that have ate at Roy Rogers.

Roy rogers>>>>>> Arby's

Wish I could go to a white castle. The ones they have in store seem ok.

Checkers/Rally's have the GOAT fries.
They untouchable. If kfc's were crispy, I'd give it to them

Thought DQ only had some b-grade chili dogs and fries.

Didn't even know DQ had a drive through. Only see them in malls. I'm learning a lot today.

View media item 2284840

your posts in this thread make so much more sense now.

do you drink Natty Ice?

roll.gif

Waffle fries at fil-a are atrocious. ... Best way to do it is get there at 1020, and you can order the sandwich with the breakfast hashbrown tots :pimp:

Grilled chicken club with that honey roasted bbq sauce is all you need in your life :pimp:

tried the salad with the crispy chicken for the first time with some avocado sauce. Was good :smokin

Last edited:
Follow me bros and try not to freak out. Chic Fil A has a
Secret Menu
:wow:

Back
Top Bottom