Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I guess I just view chicken fingers as a public school lunch food item, so they can only be BUT so good to me (even when they are good).

I am full but SO unsatisfied right now

I guess I just view chicken fingers as a public school lunch food item, so they can only be BUT so good to me (even when they are good).

I am full but SO unsatisfied right now

Man you summed up the Raising Games experience :lol:

I felt the same way about Zaxby's but I never feel that way about Chic-Fil-A maybe it's the price

Man you summed up the Raising Games experience :lol:

I felt the same way about Zaxby's but I never feel that way about Chic-Fil-A maybe it's the price
Man, I was about to walk into Chipotle and I heard a RC ad on the radio, changed my mind.

Never again

Aint ever messing with chipotle again. They still must be catching e coli cases

y'all trippin chipotle good as hell.

i get the bowl with half and half rice and half and half meat and a burrito "shell". green and red saws. tortilla chips from the store bc **** them. 
laugh.gif

they look at me extra as hell but its worth it every time, no ***** given.

you get more food with the bowls imo.

Last edited:
Order sounds complicated.

I'm cool on them. Meal goes from like $7 to $23 when you get chips and guacamole. Plus the food doesn't have much flavor for me.

white castle is cool to eat once a year

coming up on a year now, might have to get drunk and get some :lol:

the chicken rings are crack tho.... drunk or not

Switched up to nuggets instead of strips the other day. Never again with those no meat having trash. Tried polynesian sauce also, it was alright.

white castle is cool to eat once a year

coming up on a year now, might have to get drunk and get some :lol:

the chicken rings are crack tho.... drunk or not
Yup,I don't even eat the burgers very often but those chicken rings :smokin

So what's the deal with White Castle. I've always wanted to go to one. Even the frozen one's taste decent.

So what's the deal with White Castle. I've always wanted to go to one. Even the frozen one's taste decent.
It's definitely appreciated when you are
A) Drunk
B)Need to feed a bunch of people for relatively cheap.
Definitely no where near the highest quality but it gets the job done.

chipotle is ok but the flavor is lacking. My favorite thing there is the corn salsa. I'd rather just get a chalupa.

Prior to the scare I was eating at chipotle a few times a wk during lunch ..burrito every time

Never had the frozen ones but I don't think ill allow myself to eat a completely frozen burger and let it thaw or cook bread and all :x

but I think the burgers are pretty good especially if you like onions but the price kinda sucks for the serving.

Chipotle is a staple in my diet. Never really gets old. I'll usually go to it when I need a quick lunch or dinner.

But the other night, their chicken was tasting foul. I don't know if it was because it was the end of the night or what, but I was concerned for my safety. All the issues they've had...

This should just become the official fast food discussion thread haha

Has anyone ever been to an A&W?? I was in milwaukee this weekend driving back to Chicago and saw an abundance

This should just become the official fast food discussion thread haha

Has anyone ever been to an A&W?? I was in milwaukee this weekend driving back to Chicago and saw an abundance
Agree with the title change,and yeah I mess with A&W sometimes,it's nothing amazing but it's decent.Culvers does everything A&W does but better.

Chipotle is appreciated iff you tryna get full, otherwise I'm good. The food is bland. I feel like you'll get more flavor if you replicate it at home.

Got Chik-Fil-A for breakfast this morning while my car was being serviced. Ordered a chicken biscuit amd hash browns. Very "meh."

Chipotle is appreciated iff you tryna get full, otherwise I'm good. The food is bland. I feel like you'll get more flavor if you replicate it at home.

I always use the vinaigrette dressing on my food and taste great with it.

Now back to Chic-fil-A...I heard tomorrow 7-11 you can get a free meal from them up to 7pm. Check your local spots for more info, or go online and see.

Back
Top Bottom