Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

What is the absolute maximum number of sauce packets you will give to a patron before cutting them off?

MagicMicah

Jun 5, 2014, 12:25 PM
HA! This one depends on the manager. Every store and person is different. Most employees will give you however many you ask for up to like 15, after that we just sell you an 8 oz bowl of it! I've seen manager give someone a hard time for asking for more than 2-3 sauces. They won't tell you no, but they will sure as heck make you feel uncomfortable until you ask for less!
Depends on What u orders dude, example if you cop one taco and you try to ask me for five Sauces I’m a look at you like you got 6 eyes

Again not the point
Excellent customer service
Wouldn’t require me to ask
Especially
If it’s already on my order ticket
Ok but you only use 1. And you want 3 just because you can? Sounds like you're looking for a reason to nitpick their customer service.
If they didn't give you any sauce each time, I'd understand.

I ordered 8 burritos from Taco Bell one day and asked for 30 sauces. Baby girl in the drive thru was mad but she ain't say **** doe...

i dont come to this thread very often. however, if you're complaining about CFA customer service. you got SERIOUS issues.

Ok but you only use 1. And you want 3 just because you can? Sounds like you're looking for a reason to nitpick their customer service.
If they didn't give you any sauce each time, I'd understand.
BRUH
THE DAMN APP ASKS ME TO SELECT HOW MANY
I SELECT THE MAX
THEN I DONT GET IT
THATS LIKE U GOING INSIDE
THEM ASKING U HOW MANY SAUCES U WANT
U SAY 3 AND THE RIGHT IN FRONT OF U
GO IN THE LIL BOX OF SAUCES
PICK UP ONLY 1
AND PUT IT IN THE BAG
RIGHT IN FRONT OF U
EVEN THOUGH THEY JUST ASKED U
HOW MANY U WANT
WHEN U CLEARLY SAID 3
AGAIN
CUSTOMER SERVICE ISNT ALL THAT FROM WHAT I SEE
MIGHT EVEN SAY TRASH

i dont come to this thread very often. however, if you're complaining about CFA customer service. you got SERIOUS issues.

"they didn't go above and beyond and adhere to my every demand so their customer service sucks"

sounds like those white ladies with short haircuts asking to speak to the manager cause her ice water w/ lemon didn't have enough ice in it

"they didn't go above and beyond and adhere to my every demand so their customer service sucks"

sounds like those white ladies with short haircuts asking to speak to the manager cause her ice water w/ lemon didn't have enough ice in it
speaking of which
when i say light ice
that means light ice
means like 1/4 of what u would normally put in

When I ask for sauces they give me 2 of each + ketchup for a 12 piece nugget n fry cause that’s all I get from here + the salads.

Idk y’all over hypin the dry sandwiches...where u gotta add ur own sauce

I don’t mess with places where I gotta make my own stuff or add my own conditments or serve myself..why am I paying the premium then?

When I ask for sauces they give me 2 of each + ketchup for a 12 piece nugget n fry cause that’s all I get from here + the salads.

Idk y’all over hypin the dry sandwiches...where u gotta add ur own sauce

I don’t mess with places where I gotta make my own stuff or add my own conditments or serve myself..why am I paying the premium then?
THANK YOU!!!!!!
ive even asked them
"hey since its cfa sauce i want
can yall just put it on the top bun for me"
they said no :smh:
trash *** customer service

Damn cant believe you disrespecting E40 turf like that

I said the same thing then he went on a rant about e-40 and Mac Dre getting a pass. He’s a clown. Don’t even bother with this dude. Just let him eat his chicken sandwiches and ignore him. It seems to be the only positive thing he has going on in his life.

Your “opinion” (because that is what it is), speaks volumes about you as a person. I can see now why you may get bad service.
374EF861-FEE5-4429-A048-11D3D7766777.gif

Back
Top Bottom