Is Dirty a big guy?

Quote:
Dirty once visited the British Virgin Islands. Now they're called the British Islands.
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAMMARVEL

Eve never wanted to take a bit out of the apple, Dirty made her deepthroat it...just for the hell of it.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Ask not what TLN can do for you; ask what you can do for TLN.

:rofl:
roll.gif
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

dirty not only shot 2pac but he also shot biggie. :rofl:
roll.gif

Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

Quote:
Is dirty that asian guy with the goatee?

Yes...and people think he has a chin under that, but as a matter of fact, that's where he hides his third fist. Rumor has it, this fist hits harder and 10 times more powerful than Chuck Norris' round house kick to the face.
TEAMAMFAM

...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
21 85 17 41 56 95 93 76 73 20
4L8O15S16T23! 42

Breaking News: Diddy just changed his name again. He now wants to be known as "P Dirty"
TEAMBIGBOOTWO​
TEAM HALF CIRCUMSIZED​

Dirty let it be known that it was indeed permissable to eat cookies for breakfast. Thus, Cookiecrisp.
WANTED in sz 11.5-13:
-Air Max 120, Hyperflights, Gloves, Paytons
-Air Jordans XV, XVI
-Zoom Generations, LBJ II

^^ :lol:
laugh.gif
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Quote:
Fact 2: My homegirl told me he doesn't teabag...he potatosacks.

^^^everyone in my quad had to stand up and see what the hell i was laughing at.
"Sleep is for the weak. Therefore, I'm weak then."

When Dirty was a teen, he had sex with every nun in a small convent in Tuscany. Nine months later, the nuns all gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated champions in NFL history.

Back
Top Bottom