Is Earl Sweatshirt the Illest teen rapper ever?

I mean this dude is a lyrical wordsmith. Waynes first album was nice but even he wasn't coming off like this.
sick.gif

I mean this dude is a lyrical wordsmith. Waynes first album was nice but even he wasn't coming off like this.
sick.gif

He's better than a lot of teenagers right now, but not the illest teen rapper ever.

Just wondering, how old are you OP?

He's better than a lot of teenagers right now, but not the illest teen rapper ever.

Originally Posted by romedadude

Yeah im sure there were alot of dope rappers at his age. I heard Nas wrote illmatic when he was a teen. But was 20 when it dropped.

Yeah im sure there were alot of dope rappers at his age. I heard Nas wrote illmatic when he was a teen. But was 20 when it dropped.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Zebrahead came out in 1992, Nas has the first song on the soundtrack that came out when he had just turned 19. The man was no older than 18 when he wrote Halftime.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Zebrahead came out in 1992, Nas has the first song on the soundtrack that came out when he had just turned 19. The man was no older than 18 when he wrote Halftime.

Not at all after listening.

Some notables are Illecism and especially Cory Gunz.

Back
Top Bottom