Is everyone mail taking forever now? USPS changed alot

Everyone else getting crap mail service now?

Tracked local priority used to be 1 business day or two max. Now it seems like it’s a full 5 business days.

USPS was fine until the new head took over.

I think covid has something to do with it, but yea it’s everyone.
I was getting priority fine through May when packages started to spike. Packages this month from a couple zip codes over took over a week.

2k98.gif

Hell, a ton of stuff on Amazon takes a while to ship.

Barely anything on there is next day.

I usually only order from Amazon if its prime and if the delivery date is guaranteed by them. Then a rental van pulls up that day and a random person is delivering. Maybe one UPS from them but it almost always Amazons temp workers.

COVID precautions and everybody buying stuff online Due to COVID and that 600 unemployment. Just have to wait or order express.

I haven't noticed. Priority Mail has been on time for the most part, except for going to Florida where it is mostly the slowest from Cali. When UPS drops off to USPS they been on track. First class and standard sometimes a slight delay but that's expected.

To add to what elpablo21 elpablo21 shared:

www.vox.com/platform/amp/2020/4/12/21218151/usps-bailout-privatization-amazon-trump

Basically two political projects converging:

1. Privatization. Snatching away one of the oldest public goods, and weakening the American Postal Workers Union in the process.

2. Election theft. To make it immensely difficult for people to vote by mail. So while McConnel shot down trumps authoritarian suggestion to delay the election, he’s done nothing to extend the ability to vote by mail, nothing to strengthen USPS, nothing to protect the integrity of our elections. One hand rules with an iron fist, the other with a velvet hammer.

Bought supreme mugs off StockX July 10th, because of a failed authentication, the next sellers set are still en route. Going on a month just to get authentication!!!

Back
Top Bottom