is food better than sex?

No lol

Never ate a plate that made be bussanuh
Chimichangas have that effect on me
mean.gif
from the pics I'm seeing, looks like it will send people straight to the bathroom for a number 2
It will, but it is pure ecstasy while eating one. 

Depends on what makes your endorphins fire harder. That food looks extra wack to me, just sayin.
This is a ban able statement that **** looks delicious

Beans too pointy. Would not eat. I could walk to my local mall and see 50 meals better than that on a normal day. I had 3 meals better than that before lunch today. If you like that, you probably like kids meals.

Beans too pointy. Would not eat. I could walk to my local mall and see 50 meals better than that on a normal day. I had 3 meals better than that before lunch today. If you like that, you probably like kids meals.

Fam what? Beans too pointy?? Just cuz it doesnt fit ur macros doesnt mean its wack :lol:

Sushi is better than sex, quality sushi that is. Seafood also better than sex. Also weed is better than sex

Beans too pointy lmao. No wonder it doesn't look good to u when u over here having food court fantasies filling up on free samples wit ya broke self

Situationally I'm passing up an ill meal for bomb *** sex. Not in general or often though. Maybe often.

I need food to survive.

I don't need sex to survive

Food is better than sex

This isn't about survival. Yams vs yambs

I choose sex any day. Even if I just got a jelly bean and some water in my stomach smh I'm gon try and keep smashing **** food.

Then again I don't go get food for flavor, it's just to refuel. I'm not picky. Just eat, fast, and keep it pushing. If it happens to be bomb cool, if not cool.

I'm trying think of the best meals and drinks I had compared to the best sex and head I've got.

Gonna go with busting that nut.

Wars have been fought over quality vagina

If you me gave the option of a tasteless paste that would sustain me and having great sex the rest of my life vs great food the rest of my life and having bland sex I'm taking that tasteless paste and great sex 11 outta 10 times

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom