Is Fousey Okay?

Seems like every other day he has a video up on worldstar or something.

Not sure it's for content or what but I hope he's well.

I'll always route for our own even if I don't fully understand or agree with what they're doing.

Said it in other Fousey threads before and I’ll say it again: buddy just needs to come out the closet already. He’d be much happier and at peace if he did. All I see is someone cosplaying what he thinks a straight man should be/act like.

The comments kill me

Have this guy’s loved ones/friends suggest he get some help? Seems like he can benefit from it. I don’t mean that in a bad way, talking to a professional is nothing to be ashamed of

I'm sure folks have tried but that man makes a lot of money so the motivation for him to get right might not even be there.

He has to want help.

I was rooting for him too. He got the Tyler Perry gig and started getting into shape. He spiraling out of control.

What's the end goal with this type of publicity?
Clout is one hell of a drug, there is no end goal.
He's also very obviously bipolar, and I'm pretty sure he has admitted this, so it's not like he's all there mentally.

This is something that requires a serious intervention, or at this rate he's going to get himself killed. Fousey literally SWAT'ed himself, which put both himself and the armed security around him in very serious lethal danger. Based on what he told 911, the cops would've been expecting a potential active shooter, and we all know how well police handles non-white people even without the presence of firearms.

At the end of the day though, you can't really help someone who refuses to help themselves. You can be put a psychiatric hold under certain conditions, but that's just a short term bandaid.

Talking about they feel sorry for him? Like why? He doesn’t give two s*** about any of them.
giphy.gif

The comments kill me

I’ve seen a few clips of bro and he either ain’t self aware at all and probably has some mental issue or is a sociopath that likes to habitually line press lol.

I vaguely remember he was a member here but forgot what his big thread/controversy was about on here lol

:lol:

They gon have some wild studies about the internet and what it’s done to a lot of born in the 1980’s and beyond peoples brains

I’ve seen a few clips of bro and he either ain’t self aware at all and probably has some mental issue or is a sociopath that likes to habitually line press lol.

I vaguely remember he was a member here but forgot what his big thread/controversy was about on here lol

:lol:

They gon have some wild studies about the internet and what it’s done to a lot of born in the 1980’s and beyond peoples brains

Don’t need stories when you can see it in real time

Was this guy really a homegrown NTer? I remember seeing him posting here and people always calling me a manic depressive because he seemed to be always crying in threads. Did he come up in NT or was he already doing stuff before he started posting on NT? This was like 15+ years ago.

It’s too early to tell and I’m not 100% sure but to me it seems like stuntman mike stuntman mike isnt the biggest fan of fousey and his content
i’ve always thought he was corny from before he got famous but i was happy to see him make a name for himself and even get in the tyler perry movies. aside from that, i never paid much attention. the recent clips on here though are terrible tho. def not a fan.

Fousey needs a Britney-like conservatorship.
Those agreements seem horrible and exploitative, but yes he absolutely needs to check himself in a psychiatric institution for long term treatment. At this point he might find himself getting court-ordered treatment.

My best friend actually checked herself in earlier this week for that exact purpose.
She has a diagnosed bipolar disorder but is also addicted to drugs. Formerly coke but now adderall and modafinil.
She was doing ok the last few months but went off the rails in the last few weeks as her university thesis deadline approached.

I wouldn’t wish bipolar disorder on anyone, it seems incredibly tough to deal with. When my friend has a manic episode, it is almost impossible to get through to her despite being her most trusted confidant.

The difference between her and Fousey is that Fousey is still a clout-addicted egomaniac in his periods of clarity. That’s not the fault of his bipolar disorder. So when he goes into an episode, those negative traits are dialed up to the max. Bipolar disorder is an explanation, not an excuse.

here’s a nice summary of everything about his spiral down. This youtube channel talks about the podcasting world/beefs mostly comedian beefs

But yes ghenges ghenges he was. Me and another person on pg6 talk early fousey

Back
Top Bottom