is French Montana AA But Not Black?

Brah, this whole time I thought French was from Puerto Rico for some reason :lol:

THATSRACIST.jpg

Brah, this whole time I thought French was from Puerto Rico for some reason :lol:

Ete Tipo ta loco.

:lol: :lol:

Y'all been waiting for this moment.

French is from the South Bronx, light skin, and got a crisp line up. You can find at least 12 dudes that look just like French on Grand Concourse at this very moment that are Puerto Rican. Don't act like I'm saying something outlandish, I made a simple mistake

Last edited:
this is just another case of twitter outrage, one this is ****** French Montana we're talking about here... this is the problematic thing cats wanna point out?

2) Context is needed here, despite french not being AA he's EMBEDDED in black culture. this ain't nothing that wouldn't be said on a bronx block if two people were joking on eachother.

Let's not forget that French got shot in the head and lived. Then the cat who shot French, shot himself

"The bullet went in and out of my head, but the ***** who shot me, is dead"

NqhIraC.jpg

:lol: French is STRAIGHT up African and he's said it from day one. I remember when he used to sell CDs on Canal with all the rest of the Sudanese guys and etc.

He just happens to have a different look to him.

He even has a mixtape from like 2006 or something called Live From Africa :lol:

THATSRACIST.jpg

Ete Tipo ta loco.

French is from the South Bronx, light skin, and got a crisp line up. You can find at least 12 dudes that look just like French on Grand Concourse at this very moment that are Puerto Rican. Don't act like I'm saying something outlandish, I made a simple mistake

Ete Tipo ta loco.

Why do you Spanish people... love to write In a different language when you see everyone else writing English? I always been curious like what's the point when you both speak English. Not like what you saying in codes like we don't know what ya saying[emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️.

Carrying on tho

:rofl:

A lot of people did cuz he used to run with Fat Joe and TS. Hell, ***** thought Khaled was Puerto Rican because of the same **** :lol:

I think French was signed to Akon's African label at one point.

Free the wave though :pimp:

I'm just pulling your leg b :rofl:

That boy Diego the only one that don't fit in with his hood...reeks of bounty ultra soft.

Why do you Spanish people... love to write In a different language when you see everyone else writing English? I always been curious like what's the point when you both speak English. Not like what you saying in codes like we don't know what ya saying[emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️.

Carrying on tho

Te dio pique?

She got outta pocket and thought she was good cuz she ain't @ him

Got that *** fried up :lol:

Dead @ it becoming anti black when the African responds to some foolery [emoji]128514[/emoji]

This dummy doesn't realize just how many Moroccans/Algerians are fluent in French :lol:

See folks on social media want to do this thing where they take slick shots at someone, the person fires back excessively not to scale and they can't handle it.

pretty much.

French's only sin is kicking da hornet's net of angry black women on twitter.

See folks on social media want to do this thing where they take slick shots at someone, the person fires back excessively not to scale and they can't handle it.
word, shut the front door then. sometimes it's fun to watch "just the Internet" grow realer every day.

Carrying on tho
man could you have worded this question better, but it's something I've noticed too.

I tend to take it like friends making inside jokes as long as it isn't excessive, but it hasn't escaped my consideration that it could be used to silence shots.

oh, right, the OP topic: it will never cease to blow my ******* mind how much this type of thing matters to people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom