Is Holy Grail Goods still a legit place to order from?

Just wondering, their site seems outdated and I just placed an order for CTK lebrons and I was wondering if they were legit, their phone numbers on there but I called and it said message box full smh. I prolly should have asked BEFORE I ordered but I @@%*%$ up, can anyone shed some light? Thanks and sorry if this is in the wrong place.

sneaker-shoe-store-looted-los-angeles-lakers.jpg

I ordered from them a couple days ago? No tracking number or anything sent...not trying to continuously bump this thread but I'm a little worried.

OP I just left out of there today and bought some kicks. they are legit, but i was also concerned about the website so I went down and asked them. the new site and server is being used. It is http://holygrailgoodsla.com I would call down there and ask them about it. They may not even know. I had the site bookmarked and knew nothing of the new site and server. Good luck. Hope I didnt buy the shoes you wanted
laugh.gif
   edit* - New number is 213-746-6405

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Just wondering, their site seems outdated and I just placed an order for CTK lebrons and I was wondering if they were legit, their phone numbers on there but I called and it said message box full smh. I prolly should have asked BEFORE I ordered but I @@%*%$ up, can anyone shed some light? Thanks and sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Thanks to all who have ordered from the old site and been patient as we transition to our new webstore...holygrailgoods.com will soon be updated with the new server.   For now you can go to the new site at http://holygrailgoodsla.com where you will see and purchase from our current inventory .  Much more heat on the way...Thanks for your support.  P.S. Hope you enjoy the CTK Lebrons... one of our favs.  -The Holy Grail

anyone know how to check order status w/ them? Ordered some SB Blazers and didn't get a confirmation email or anything.

Back
Top Bottom