IS it fair to say the AJ1 is slowing become an air force like shoe? as in all the colors and what

can you guys agree with me we have seen about 10 colors coming and going in recent months
nerd.gif

Air Jordan 1's Have Become the New Nike Dunks... It was a Point where everybody was just wearin dunks... i refused cuz i think dunks are cheap jordan1's but now its like dey da same... JB is ignant... 1's are my favorite too but dey r juss killin me...

its really true. a while back i said something bout the XI's being on shelves all the time. if they were to do that they wouldnt just have your favoriteshoes like the concrods , theyd probably out play them like on the 1's. Just be happy that they're out doing it on the 1's and not any other shoe.But tham we got the levis, oly's, guccis, CDP, lasers, valentines, all those low phat 1's the high straps, way too many they need too chill on these,but then again its affordable to everyone, so there will always be people buying them.

when they start releasing an all black jordan 1 during half the year and another all white jordan 1 the rest of the other half of year in a mid and low form,then we are in trouble. i swear when nelly made that song AF1s were so hard to get in any size and shape. now they are so mass produced, they are constantly onthe shelves just as a pair of kswiss classics and chuck taylors. now nelly pushes jordans and look how thats going. if this pattern keeps going, it will be thedeath of jordan... so i came to this conclusion: NELLY IS THE WORST HYPEBEAST EVER! whatever he promotes will be the death of that brand.

Originally Posted by Acervan316

when they start releasing an all black jordan 1 during half the year and another all white jordan 1 the rest of the other half of year in a mid and low form, then we are in trouble. i swear when nelly made that song AF1s were so hard to get in any size and shape. now they are so mass produced, they are constantly on the shelves just as a pair of kswiss classics and chuck taylors. now nelly pushes jordans and look how thats going. if this pattern keeps going, it will be the death of jordan... so i came to this conclusion: NELLY IS THE WORST HYPEBEAST EVER! whatever he promotes will be the death of that brand.
actually last year around christmas the AF1's sold out, but regardless on who promotes J's wether it is nelly or bow wow, they will notruin JB, JB will ruin themselves if they dont get their act togother releasing these fusions and six rings and 1's

They could release a pair of I's everyday and it wouldn't matter to me. I love dunks and I's so I just buy the ones that I like and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Originally Posted by Acervan316

when they start releasing an all black jordan 1 during half the year and another all white jordan 1 the rest of the other half of year in a mid and low form, then we are in trouble. i swear when nelly made that song AF1s were so hard to get in any size and shape. now they are so mass produced, they are constantly on the shelves just as a pair of kswiss classics and chuck taylors. now nelly pushes jordans and look how thats going. if this pattern keeps going, it will be the death of jordan... so i came to this conclusion: NELLY IS THE WORST HYPEBEAST EVER! whatever he promotes will be the death of that brand.
actually last year around christmas the AF1's sold out, but regardless on who promotes J's wether it is nelly or bow wow, they will not ruin JB, JB will ruin themselves if they dont get their act togother releasing these fusions and six rings and 1's
what makes you think they are not making money from the six rings? that is not what is going to ruin JB. might ruin some peoples love for Jordans.

dey need 2 at least come out wit sum retro heat once a month... like 1 month the infared 6s, one month concord 11s, one month playoff 12s juss to keep us realcollectors happy... let all the new collectors buy the six rings and fusions... instead of all dese 1s... and even if dey are LS or doernbecher style limitedat least real collectors would be satisfied... but dey are really overkilling 1's and hybrids style shoes...

that's the most abused pair of Jordan line recently.......they are obviously trying to make $$$ out of those 2 famous shoes....

Jordan product in general has become irrelevant, inferior and utter garbage.

AJ1s cost next to nothing to manufacture as they reuse the Dunk Mid/Outsole and slap the cheapest Pleather on them (with the exception of a few). Now's abetter time than any to just get out of the sneaker culture or shoe game.

The OG 1's were released in around 30 colors between the Highs and Lows... so for those of us that remember that it shouldn't be too surprising thatthey would follow suit when retroing the 1... not to say the Brand has stayed true to OG anything recently, but yeah well you get the point...

More colorways don't mean you have to buy all, just pick whatever you like...

Back
Top Bottom