is it IMPOSSIBLE to pick up chicks on the streets?

seth k

Banned
every. single. day. ipass smoke shows walking to work school etc. is it possible to strike a convo, get a number anything w/o looking like a goofy creeper? sometimes if an angel face is walking in the opposite direction I will smile and she’ll smile back but I feel like girls have that steel curtain defense on deck when walking places. so basically unless youre ryan gosling youre not just sparking delicious convos at 8 a.m. or 5 p.m. is it IMPOSSIBLE for a regular joe to get at chicks on these mean streets?

Originally Posted by seth k

every. single. day. ipass smoke shows walking to work school etc. is it possible to strike a convo, get a number anything w/o looking like a goofy creeper? sometimes if an angel face is walking in the opposite direction I will smile and she’ll smile back but I feel like girls have that steel curtain defense on deck when walking places. so basically unless youre ryan gosling youre not just sparking delicious convos at 8 a.m. or 5 p.m. is it IMPOSSIBLE for a regular joe to get at chicks on these mean streets?

pimps do it all the time...
get yourself together

I blame the internet . In particular social networks .

Somebody posted on a thread a while back that if your any bit handsome you can come off as creepy and still be considered "cute" but if your ugly , well then !@#$#@

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Somebody posted on a thread a while back that if your any bit handsome you can come off as creepy and still be considered "cute" but if your ugly , well then !@#$#@

Rule #1: Be attractive
  Rule #2: Don't be unattractive

the rest it up to you

a lot of chicks seem to be on their phone too. sometimes I want to blurt out stuff like, "I bet I have more followers than you" but I get too nervous

a lot of chicks seem to be on their phone too. sometimes I want to blurt out stuff like, "I bet I have more followers than you" but I get too nervous
roll.gif

Dont do that.

You just gotta know who to shoot at.

Here are a few body language cues to watch out for:
• She points in your direction with her leg, foot or shoulders.
• She leans toward you while talking.
• She plays with or tosses her hair.
• She fidgets with a piece of jewelry (like an earring) or strokes the stem of her glass.
• She keeps her eyes locked on you while she talks or drinks.
• She mirrors your body movements (for example, if you put your hand on the table, she quickly does the same).
• She smiles when you check her out.

Getting numbers off the street is not a issue.
1.Just say excuse
2.if she stops introduce yourself
3.say a line for the #s.
4. Go about your business
5.Call/text later
6. The wetness

1-5 is easy.

Learn from Jason(simple pickup). He would probably say "I bet I have more followers than you" as an icebreaker.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Dont do that.

• She fidgets with a piece of jewelry (like an earring) or strokes the stem of her glass.
• She mirrors your body movements (for example, if you put your hand on the table, she quickly does the same).

Like seriously what are you talking about? a dime walks by you on her way to class or work or where ever, you have 2.3 seconds to react..nothing you posted is relevant to this sitch

Originally Posted by cap1229

Learn from Jason(simple pickup). He would probably say "I bet I have more followers than you" as an icebreaker.
laugh.gif

I knew someone would bring up those kids. Theyre the college dudes in cali who run around campus clowning for youtube lulz? THATS NOT REAL LIFE. a 23 y/o dime piece that does auditing for pwc in chicago aint trying to hear no goofball spit some corny jokes. there has to be a way to maintain some level of self respect when getting a rando's digits at 7:30 a.m. or maybe it really is almost impossible

Dont do that.

Like seriously what are you talking about? a dime walks by you on her way to class or work or where ever, you have 2.3 seconds to react..nothing you posted is relevant to this sitch
You know what? This was a little too much, a little too fast...

to tell the truth its all about charm

you have to be interesting and know how to start and sustain a conversation

use your surroundings as an advantage

%+@@ is dumb easy

another thing you have to understand is that attractive women get stopped atleast 5 to 10 times a day

so that means you have to get her attention

be yourself but dont be boring and predictable

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Rule #1: Be attractive
  Rule #2: Don't be unattractive

the rest it up to you

Two attractive people are jogging with ipod earpods in.. How does the guy talk to the pretty jogging girl? sometimes I debate doing the fake hard fall you see in movies....but I dont want to skin my knee and break my iPhone for some rando's attention. And if she kept jogging I would feel even dumber

not impossible
just regular joes cant pick up chicks off the street

1 you gotta look good
2 keep it short
3 gotta have charisma

Dont do that.

THIS. The stuff Tr1ll listed are things to notice if you are in a Borders bookstore trying to pick up chicks, to where you have some time to think/react
and not end up looking like a peon
laugh.gif

Not impossible. But tough.
"Excuse me, I don't do this often but you're gorgeous (maintain eye contact) would you like to get a drink or some coffee with me sometime?"

Alpha Dog that *$+ Bro. If she denies you. Brush it off, on to the next. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Probably won't see her again anyway.

Originally Posted by datpiff110

%+@@ is dumb easy

another thing you have to understand is that attractive women get stopped atleast 5 to 10 times a day

youre like the third dude in this thread who has glossed over the details. Use your surroundings? That doesn't even make sense to mePretty girl walking towards you at 7:30 a.m. what's your move?

Originally Posted by BC2310

"Excuse me, I don't do this often but you're gorgeous (maintain eye contact) would you like to get a drink or some coffee with me sometime?"

Alpha Dog that *$+ Bro. If she denies you. Brush it off, on to the next. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Probably won't see her again anyway.

is gorgeous too thirsty/cliche? I mean unless youre trying to gas an avg girl I could see it being effective, but arent all dimes constantly told theyre pretty, gorgeous, etc? Seems like you better come more correct when trying to spit at a random on her way to work

If we're talking about a college campus, appraoching any female at basically anytime is acceptable if you have swag. "Ive been noticing you around campus, you're very beautiful. If im not being too straightforward, could we possibly get up sometime and chill? "

YOU MUST BE CONFIDENT MY SON. THIS WILL MOST LIKELY FAIL. ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE AN UGLY TYPE DUDE.

but Think about it. You're not gonna bat .1000 my dude. But you might be able to bat .225 though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by datpiff110

%+@@ is dumb easy

youre like the third dude in this thread who has glossed over the details. Use your surroundings? That doesn't even make sense to mePretty girl walking towards you at 7:30 a.m. what's your move?

Did she make eye contact?

If yes....say hello. Ask her what class shes going to, make a comment about how you need to get in that class, ect
If no...keep it moving.

Sounds to me like you're talking about chicks you couldn't get even if you had something to say.

saw some cute asian and she had some flints on i wanted to tell her nice jays (even tho i hate flints) but while i was thinkin that she had passed me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BC2310

is gorgeous too thirsty/cliche? I mean unless youre trying to gas an avg girl I could see it being effective, but arent all dimes constantly told theyre pretty, gorgeous, etc? Seems like you better come more correct when trying to spit at a random on her way to work
LMAO. Dude you're over-analyzing this. A lot of Dimes don't even get approached. Do you, but I'm gonna leave you with one last bit of advice... The less you care, the more you win... Remember that @!@@!

Back
Top Bottom