Is It Just Coincidence...

Originally Posted by willsndvl

pretty sure whoever made up the stories had that in mind when naming the characters.

grin.gif

ISWYDT
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by cartune

that God is one letter away from Good and Devil is one letter away from Evil...Only in English of course but stillllll tho 
nerd.gif

But evil is live backwards though... 
nerd.gif
Bro idk if its because im hella
pimp.gif
 right now or what but im hook off of this kid....... yooooo i've been reading these 2 posts for 20 minutes now.

that God is one letter away from Good and Devil is one letter away from Evil...Only in English of course but stillllll tho 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
And God is dog
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
And God is dog
nerd.gif
But 6+17=23 though...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

laugh.gif
Why are atheist always so angry?

I'm not an atheist, but it's pretty easy to imagine how one could be angry when people are freely allowed condemn them for their beliefs (or lack thereof.)

worthless, in either direction you spell it. But at least one can fetch you your newspaper and help you pick up chics. The other doesn't do *+%@ but manage to absorb all the credit for everything good that happens in the world while somehow ducking any blame from the negative he allows to happen, assuming you believe he even exists to begin with.

nerd.gif

And when you combined the two missing letters.. you OD..

interesting observation, OP. But lol @ the rock story. I was wondering why I never heard of it. Ya shoulda waited to tell us you made it up!

Back
Top Bottom