Is it just me or is anybody ready for an 8 retro?

I've been looking at cdp 8s and they getting up there (old) I'm ready to break in a new pair I prefer the bugs bunny cw.... Is  it just me or is anyone else ready for these to retro???
Somebody school yo boy on your love for the 8s??

What cw do you wanna see make a come back OG or retro?

I def agree that its about time for a retro...and those bugs bunny's and the aqua 8s...madness

Nope. Still have my Aquas, Playoffs that i've been wearing holding up decently. look clean. The Aquas paint is cracking 
mad.gif
oh well.

I have a pair of Orange Blazes to ball in too.
wink.gif

There's already been rumors that there will some VIII's retroing in 2012 or 2013. Personally, I care only for the Aquas.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

There's already been rumors that there will some VIII's retroing in 2012 or 2013. Personally, I care only for the Aquas.
SOURCE?! 
happy.gif
 Please be the Aquas or the Bunnys. Or a new colorway would be appreciated lol

They're gonna retro again, I see it happening. I have the aquas and playoffs. My aquas have ashy suede and paint chipping. Playoffs are holding off fine. I wouldn't mind a  bunnys drop though.

Originally Posted by Beespitta

AQUAS!
pimp.gif

Pretty much these and Playoffs are all I care for. 
I just gave my Playoffs to my younger cousin last year, so a re-up would be nice. Although the next time around I would probably only really go after aquas. 

I owned the og VIII playoffs and still have theWhite/reds retro. Hope that the upcomingRetro 8 have better paintjob.My 2004 retro have severe midsole paintChipping.

I wouldn't mind some Playoff's, Chromes, Pea Pods and Bugs Bunny's 
pimp.gif

I doubt they will retro an 8 anytime soon that's just me. But if they do it'll probably be in a few years and i'm guessing it won't be the playoffs or aquas

I wouldn't be surprised to see the White/reds from the CDP making a comeback and selling separately. That's been the trend with the IIs, IIIs and IXs.

Paint issues aside, the VIIIs so far have been one of the better retros in terms of keeping true to the materials, shape and comfort. Not perfect by any means, but closer to the OGs than most.

It would be nice to see the Aquas done with a better paint job though, also the lighter grey back panel à la the originals.

6258698429_be88248fb9_z.jpg

All my VIII's are in good shape so I'm good. But if JB did drop the aquas with better quality and paint id have too cop.

Back
Top Bottom