Is it me or is Comcast and other Cable companies making a killing on people

may not be the greatest but some of yall should look into at&t uverse.. u could do internet and tv for affordable price.. my fam switched from comcast to this.. it aint half bad, got hbo starz, all the espns, hd channels, on demand, even got nfl network.. no nba tv tho

best of all its affordable

may not be the greatest but some of yall should look into at&t uverse.. u could do internet and tv for affordable price.. my fam switched from comcast to this.. it aint half bad, got hbo starz, all the espns, hd channels, on demand, even got nfl network.. no nba tv tho

best of all its affordable

Call and threaten to leave and they'll lower your rate. Ask for whatever kind of new customer promo they are running

I've done this three times already cuz they lost their minds with these hidden charges and !@@#

Call and threaten to leave and they'll lower your rate. Ask for whatever kind of new customer promo they are running

I've done this three times already cuz they lost their minds with these hidden charges and !@@#

i've been with comcast for about 8 years, but might switch to dish network because I need a way to save money.

Do they still drill holes into wall to get the wires from the satellite outside to the receiver in the house? I jsut bought a new house and don't want any holes in my wall or wires everywhere

i've been with comcast for about 8 years, but might switch to dish network because I need a way to save money.

Do they still drill holes into wall to get the wires from the satellite outside to the receiver in the house? I jsut bought a new house and don't want any holes in my wall or wires everywhere

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

[h3]Is it me or is Comcast and other Cable companies making a killing on people[/h3]
Its just you. They killed me years ago and then made a killing off the cadaver. Moved on to at&t U-Verse. Its insane. No complaints. Its very internet-dependent so the box can be a pain sometimes when you're trying to schedule a recording. But when its working properly (which has been >99% in my experience) its amazing. Record multiple shows in HD simultaneously, watch in any room, internet as fast as you're willing to pay for. It just works. I've never read the manual or called to ask a question or anything. If you want to do something, just do what you think should work and it will (ie press record twice and you'll schedule a series).

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

[h3]Is it me or is Comcast and other Cable companies making a killing on people[/h3]
Its just you. They killed me years ago and then made a killing off the cadaver. Moved on to at&t U-Verse. Its insane. No complaints. Its very internet-dependent so the box can be a pain sometimes when you're trying to schedule a recording. But when its working properly (which has been >99% in my experience) its amazing. Record multiple shows in HD simultaneously, watch in any room, internet as fast as you're willing to pay for. It just works. I've never read the manual or called to ask a question or anything. If you want to do something, just do what you think should work and it will (ie press record twice and you'll schedule a series).

If you want a lowered Comcast bill PM me. I can give you some tips on how to get it lowered. If you live in NorCal I can def help you get a lowered Comcast bill

If you want a lowered Comcast bill PM me. I can give you some tips on how to get it lowered. If you live in NorCal I can def help you get a lowered Comcast bill

Back
Top Bottom