Is It Me...Or is J. Cole NICE??? Vol. MacNcheese Thinks He Is...

-macNcheeesee

Aye, I was plugged into J. Cole by Niketalk of course (Yall mentioned him as a new freshman so I had to check him out) and I been listening to him asof lately...
Now when I first listened to him I thought he was gonna be "alll that" but honestly.......I SWEAR dude is nice with the mic skills and his twomixtapes were flame in my opinion
pimp.gif

Oh yea...J. Cole>Drake

I haven't heard him yet, but two of my friends sent me seperate text messages tellin' me to grab his mixtape...

Might have to check homie out.

Originally Posted by young dr0

grin.gif

My thoughts exactly ... He's good, I appreciate that he has his lane content wise and does him within in it. But something is missing and I can't quiteput my finger on it. It would keep me from listening to him on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

grin.gif

My thoughts exactly ... He's good, I appreciate that he has his lane content wise and does him within in it. But something is missing and I can't quite put my finger on it. It would keep me from listening to him on a regular basis.
Like I kindaaa feel what youre sayin..I haventhad that sense yet, but I feel what you sayin and appreciate your opinion.

Not to make it a Drake vs. J. Cole, but I feel like there's something about Drake that makes it EXTREMELY HARD to listen to him on a regular basis and evenmore than like a few songs...

Originally Posted by macNcheese

grin.gif

My thoughts exactly ... He's good, I appreciate that he has his lane content wise and does him within in it. But something is missing and I can't quite put my finger on it. It would keep me from listening to him on a regular basis.
Like I kindaaa feel what youre sayin..I haventhad that sense yet, but I feel what you sayin and appreciate your opinion.

Not to make it a Drake vs. J. Cole, but I feel like there's something about Drake that makes it EXTREMELY HARD to listen to him on a regular basis and even more than like a few songs...

Drake knows how to make a good song, he's not going to wow you over with his lyricism but you will nodd your head and vibe to his stuff. Thats about it asfar as he goes. He's not great at anything but he's good at quite a few things.

I think J. Cole just needs more time to practice his craft, a lil more polishing (pause). He's already lyricall y better than a good % of the freshmenthough. His songs are easy to relate to imo

It's threads like this that made me hate Drake fans and see Drake in a different light. #*%%%% love ignoring official threads to make their own and theynot even discussing anything of worth.

Lock it up please.

grin.gif

I agree, he is aight but nothing special to me

J. Cole is the truth. Should have put this discussion in the official thread.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom