Is it me or....

I dont see myself paying 250-300 dollars for some beat jordans....i mean if they "look" like they have never been worn i can see droppin the 300 on them but when they have messed up creases on the XI's and they pissy yellow on the V's lets be real....

another thing has came to my attention is that some people over use the word..."deadstock". they will mention there shoes are in Deadstock condition but when you look at the pics they show signs on wear...

just thought i put my two cents in since i am bored at work...

get back to work then

if people want to drop 3-4 bills for some beat Jordans then they can do whatever
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

^^^ What he said... :rofl:
roll.gif
Ohh yeah... IBTL
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Deadstock means that they are sold out and you can't get them anywhere else. Shoe heads turned the meaning into "never been worn or tried on".
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

I would never spend that much on a pair of shoes, let alone shoes people have worn.
Dallas Cowboys​
7-1​

yea...i would never wear shoes that someone else has worn already...thats pretty gross
...New York Rangers...​
Lundqvist - Gomez - Jagr - Drury - Shanahan​
1928-1933-1940-1994​
1-7-11-35​

i have no problem buying shoes thats been worn, or used, more cheaper for me.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

thanks man...this post may be stupid but you just made me realize i have to jump on a used shoes offer
laugh.gif

MAN i love this new NT

Deadstock means that they are sold out and you can't get them anywhere else. Shoe heads turned the meaning into "never been worn or tried on".
actually u 1/2 right....but deadstock meant old stock of new sneakers that people couldn't get rid of.

Exactly, deadstock=stock of the shoes are dead. hence the name, duh much?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Exactly, deadstock=stock of the shoes are dead. hence the name, duh much?
wink.gif

laugh.gif

i only buy deadstock (and sometimes VVVVVVVVVNDS) and i still don't pay THAT much for em. i wait for deals to come my way
pimp.gif

Deadstock means that they are sold out and you can't get them anywhere else.

No it doesn't. Dead stock is a retail term meaning old stock that is sitting in the store room at the retailer or wholesaler and is removed from salebecause it is either obsolete, surplus or a deleted/redundant line. It's not a term unique to footwear either. It basically means collecting dust insteadof making money for the retailer or wholesaler who owns it.

In sneaker collecting it means something completely different but still not what is quoted above. It means brand new, unworn, still in the box in new conditionand often not tried on either. Anything that deviates from pristine condition is not considered deadstock by many. It's then very near DS or near DS orworn, etc. There is debate and difference between collectors about whether natural aging processes change the status of deadstock shoes. For example are theystill deadstock if they have yellowed soles. Some people are very picky, some are ok with stuff that has been tried on. But when I buy a new pair of shoes andwalk out the door the store may still have a ton of stock but the ones in my hand are deadstock.

Back
Top Bottom