Is it necessary...

To rev your engine at 12 at night as many times as possible just to hear your exhaust???

I don't understand the point of this. Sure, you got a loud car, but really, have a little respect am I right? Do people not have the nerve to show anyrespect anymore? Are manners overrated? Courtesy doesn't exist no longer?

I just wanted to tell someone. Luckily for the members of this board, that someone was all of you!
wink.gif

That felt good getting it off my chest.

You are really trying hard to show you're not racist (Obama FTW, fav b-ball player is black, blah, blah, blah, etc....) then why do you mention race of theperson/people that are revving the engine?

Originally Posted by s dubl

You are really trying hard to show you're not racist (Obama FTW, fav b-ball player is black, blah, blah, blah, etc....) then why do you mention race of the person/people that are revving the engine?

You are really trying hard to show you're not racist (Obama FTW, fav b-ball player is black, blah, blah, blah, etc....) then why do you mention race of the person/people that are revving the engine?

i know ...... it takes abnormal people to break normality on the real, just leave that part of it out but it is the smallest bit annoying. it makes people feelbetter so just let em. too much bad stuff in this world let them have their small amount of satisfaction.

why do you mention race of the person/people that are revving the engine?

I came in here to say just that. Sure your neighbors are annoying, but was it necessary to point out their race? Annoying neighbors are annoying neighborstheir race shouldn't matter.

I'm suprised they weren't some Filipino's revin' their STI engine as seeing you're from SJ.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

OP what your ethnicity? Also why dont you go talk to them about it?
I'm Latino/Hispanic. Half Mexican/Half Puerto Rican.

Went to the house. Rang the doorbell many times. At 12:xx am on purpose. No answer.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Went to the house. Rang the doorbell many times. At 12:xx am on purpose. No answer.
Yea i thought so
laugh.gif

anyway, just go in the morning or when you see them outside, or you can call the police if you want to go that direction, doubt they will help much

We have kids playing ball outside my neighborhood at 3-4 AM here during the summer...
indifferent.gif

Half the time they would start fighting...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Yea i thought so
laugh.gif

anyway, just go in the morning or when you see them outside, or you can call the police if you want to go that direction, doubt they will help much
Nah. Cops won't do anything so no need.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

I'm suprised they weren't some Filipino's revin' their STI engine as seeing you're from SJ.
Around me, it's usually my fellow Filipino's revvin' their Scions, or I'm hearing random Mariachi music.
smh.gif
@ both when I'mtrying to sleep.

Stis are not loud. My neighbors ALWAYS rev their chopper bikes during the middle of the night and it is LOUD...They rev it up, drive on the freeway for like 3minutes, then come right back....i dont know why...

revving their engines does not annoy me unless they are in giant pickup trucks or motorcycles..what's so bad about Sti's?? the sound of turbo is great!

my neighbor across the street has a supra with over a 1000 hp, I was with him when he dynoed it. Its LOUUUUD and he doesnt even drive like an idiot, when hecomes home at night I can usually hear the car at least half a mile away. He constantly gets tickets for noise violations but doesnt seem to care. I figuredthey would have stepped up the punishments by now?

Back
Top Bottom