Is it too early for Christmas music?

balloonoboy

Banned
When do you start blasting carols and such?

Thanksgiving really doesn't have its own music and the 31 days of December seem awfully short when New Year's rolls around.

Its too early for christmas anything (except for Niketalks secret santa).

A couple of weeks ago I walked into Macys, and man they were full blown christmas everything. Christmas stuff should begin on December 1st

I play this probably once a week, so no it's never too earlier
pimp.gif

Ya'll are grinches.... haha it's never too early! I can't wait for one of our local radio stations to go on it's 24/7 Christmas music programming.

504 D1 Prospect wrote:
I play this probably once a week, so no it's never too earlier
pimp.gif

I play the Charlie Brown/Vince Guaraldi soundtrack is on repeat/schuffle constantly from Black Friday until New Year's eve...Love that album & that Charlie Brown episode.

I usually hold-out until after Thanksgiving.

I love Christmas music, but part of what makes it so special is you only get to play it for a month out of the year.. playing it too soon takes away from it for me.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Day after Thanksgiving is the appropriate time.
Came in to say the Monday following Thanksgiving...... However the earliest is 11/1/11. Coppin that new Justin Bieber Christmas album
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was always struck by the beauty of this song. Played it a lot last year at Christmas. My son thought it came from the Star Wars soundtrack so my wife & I named it Jedi Christmas Song...

Back
Top Bottom