Is It Wrong That I Feel Offended About This?

This is how the mail carrier left my package.

Inside Perspective:
IMG_2685.PNG

Outside Perspective:
IMG_2684.jpg

I really need help w/ this because up until a few moments ago I really just there flummoxed. I almost didn't even take pictures.
beyonce flummoxed.jpeg

You don't have much of a porch/walkway my guy

For safety reasons that's probably the best place to leave it, rather than risking you stepping out not knowing there's a package right there and stumbling to your demise.

You don't have much of a porch/walkway my guy

For safety reasons that's probably the best place to leave it, rather than risking you stepping out not knowing there's a package right there and stumbling to your demise.
I get packages all the time from all the mail carries & they all live it by the door. It's a general common sense. The same person continually delivers my **** to the wrong place as well. 3 times in one month back in April.

And sometimes when I mail stuff out in the mailbox this person doesn't pick up. They'll put new mail in there & leave the stuff to got as is despite me lifting that red thing.

Idk, maybe the carrier didn't want to hop over the wires or something, they probably thought it was dangerous. And they didn't throw your pacakage onto the steps. Good thing you got your pacakage, some people don't get it these days.

This is how it's regularly delivered by ppl not doing weird. This is that pic amazon sends when deliver something. Every other form of a delivery service does this when I'm not present, or when their scary asses don't be wanting knock.
IMG_A6CAD2CD0687-1.jpeg

Idk, maybe the carrier didn't want to hop over the wires or something, they probably thought it was dangerous. And they didn't throw your pacakage onto the steps. Good thing you got your pacakage, some people don't get it these days.
That is clearly a water hose she/he can see it the handle. The sprayer is a few steps forward, it just isn't pictured. Plus, there's an empty lawn chair it could've been placed in.

This is how it's regularly delivered by ppl not doing weird. This is that pic amazon sends when deliver something. Every other form of a delivery service does this when I'm not present, or when their scary asses don't be wanting knock.
IMG_A6CAD2CD0687-1.jpeg

That is clearly a water hose she/he can see it the handle. The sprayer is a few steps forward, it just isn't pictured. Plus, there's an empty lawn chair it could've been placed in.
I see. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom