Is it wrong to ask for a receipt for an Xmas gift ?(iPod)

Yea, i wouldn't ask my parents. It would just seem like your ungrateful. But i would do the store credit thing and they will be none the wiser, unless theypay attention to detail then you can just exp[lain since its already done. Also I have the 30gb and i have 5,400 something songs. I put shows on my ipod alsowhen im at work i watch them, and vids if im going out to eat with someone and found something funny lets say like a terry tate vid so i can show them.

I also have that kat williams on their and everyone always find it funny.

i still don't get why people feel its necessary to put movies on their ipod...

How many damn times do you watch the same movie over and over again to justify carrying it with you at all times?

watch the damn movie at home and leave it there.

I dont agree. I convert movies to my psp specifically to watch while im at work. You can also do the same for road trips, plane flights etc. Really depends onthe person.

Yes because its not like you already have one. Either way its not that big of a deal

you need a gift reciept to exchange it. and the gift receipt is only valid until Jan 8th. Take it to the Apple store not the 26 but like the 28th in themorning when employee's have more time to help you efficiently. Trust me the 26th is all about returns and if you pop in their with no gift receipt/receiptyour going to wait a while depending on that stores traffic.

if you dropped $300+ on a gift for someone and they asked for a receipt how would you take it?
so? Thats why i ask people what they want before i get it. Screw all this "surprise" #+##. I would rather ask you what you want and knowwhat i am getting you is something you like and will use. For the ipod situation, what the issue. Who really needs 13gb of music and video, come on. No onelikes that much music all the time. i would just accept it.

How many damn times do you watch the same movie over and over again to justify carrying it with you at all times?

I feel the same way, If I'm watching a movie, I don't want to be squinting at a tiny 3 inch screen for 2 hours.

As for the original guy, I don't really see what the big deal is. 1. You'll never listen to 8 gigs of music in a weeks time, unless all you do islisten to your ipod. 2. You're not far away from filling up a whole 16 gig up either, which then your argument is pointless, as you'd still have to addand delete things. I'd say save the $100.

As for asking for the receipt, unless you throw a whiny temper tantrum, I'm sure your Mom would be fine with you returning it. You're wanting toupgrade, with your own money.

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

real talk

its not rude, theyre ur parents, u should be able to tell them stuff like that as long as its not said in a disrespectful way

Back
Top Bottom