is it wrong

ok i know a guy that works @ fl and during the last 50% off i ave him some money to get 3 pair of kicks. he only came thru with 1 pair cool np but when i asked where the rest of my money was he gave me the run around. so i finally went to his house and he still didn't have it  i.e. spent it on him or whatever, so i took  a pair of copper foams ds with reciept that were full price and returned them to get my money. now he agreed and i even gave him an extra week to come up with the money and never heard from him so if ya'll were me would you do the same???

tough situation. did you get all your money back from returning the foams?

*looks at post count, posts this, leaves*

indifferent.gif

I'm confused. You returned a pair of foams that were his and got money back? Did you get all of what he owes you? If so, what's the problem?

Would we do what the same?  You make no sense...use some periods and be coherent if you want help/suggestions.
If he gave you the foams and you returned them, isn't that your money back?  What's the problem.

some of y'all are acting like you can't read. I'm pretty sure y'all got the message he was trying to convey.

yea i got all my money back. i was just curious i mean i got it all back and then some. but me and this dude are pretty cool he always hooks me up on 50% off and regular discounts. but i guess many others see it the same way as me.

Back
Top Bottom