!%+ Is JB Serious for July And August.............

IX and infrared pack only, man...every new jordan sucks, i don't care what sick colorway they put it on...just terrible

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Trash. Bad quality. No retro cards. Higher prices. PASS.

then looks like you won't be picking up any future jays...i hate how ppl keep complaining about "bad quality", *+** and deal with it...most can't even tell me what about a shoe is "bad quality", just trend followers...really makes me 
mad.gif

so much money will be givin towards nike retro...

uptempos.... garnetts... black griffs...

here i come...

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Trash. Bad quality. No retro cards. Higher prices.
Waaa Waaaaa.....*cries* BAAAAD QUALLLITY. I think i hear a baby in this thread.

But anyway, UNC II's Might Cop as well as Citrus 9's...maybe after they go on sale.

Originally Posted by KRAYZIE47

JB fails 11 out of 12 months of the year. (December excluded) & those ix's had potential, but the quality is TERRIBLE!!!

WAAAAA. another baby...

Enough with the quality complaints already...JB is higher quality than most other basketball shoe manufacturers...and they are for sure more comfortable. Yeah, and I'm sure the FIRST thing someone is gonna say when they see you wearing those shoes is...MAN look at how crappy the quality is on those shoes...they look horrible.

No.

First thing that's gonna catch someone eye is the design of the shoe. That's why I cop...because the way a shoe looks...I care about the quality, but JB hasn't really been SHIIIITTTYY Quality lately...they are still good basketball shoes.

looking forward to the release of the white/pine/black jumpman pro strong's!! a must have for any jordan collection!!! i hope it reaches us here in Manila.

THANKS RED 

after a good month of June, they have to throw some
filler in there to make it to the end of the year

i just can't figure how they make a profit with such a
high inventory of stuff like this...but they do i guess
while they can

Back
Top Bottom