Is JB trying to do a pilot test of a new package?

Seeing that 3 XX3s dropped at the same time, I feel that JB is trying to formulate a new idea for packages. 3 shoes in one drop for a future package?championship three peat #1 pack? championship three peat # 2 pack? that will be crazy expensive. I hope this does not happen....

well considerin the 23's werent part of a "championship" apart from just winning the best release of the year....and that the idea of 3 shoes in1 pack with the crazy prices we're already seeing....i thinks its more than fair to say that dream is way far-fetched....

i posted the idea of a three peat pack in all Playoff CWs

i would only want the black infrared VIs and Black red VIIs even though i have a pair from 02

If they re release the black red VIIs i hope they change the change the purple pull tag to black so i can pull out the 02s

No thanks. Please don't do it again. It robbed my wallet! Well honestly I don't think I'll be coppin anymore Js anymore. I've got pretty muchwhatever I wanted already for my collection.

please jordan brand stop with these packs, go back to when we were getting retros by themselves and not in a pack

No problem for me cause I'm done after the Blk/Infa 1 HI's in late-Jan(or if SJ XI make a return in '09)
wink.gif

hopin this was just a "special 3 pack" never to happen again! all 3 are fresh, but that's a lot of cake in 1 day. not to mention, i ran into thewhite penny 2.

word i heard was '09 would have "special accomplishment" j's such as the "63 point air jordan". cool concept, hope it's onpoint.

it is kind of stupid 2 release 3 shoes like that in 1 day. 1 can only afford so many shoes. So its kind of the same as a package. But they seriously have tostop with these packages. This year was ok so i can get all 23 pairs but it really has to stop. too expensive.

these packages are ment to suck all the money from its consumers...good thing im not falling for it

i hope not im happy my store just got 4 pairs of motorsports and are planning for atleast one more fsr along with the other two colors 24 of each....can'twait....

Originally Posted by Jcool813

If they re release the black red VIIs i hope they change the change the purple pull tag to black so i can pull out the 02s
this man is on point 2 JB trickery

im with everyone else, i hope they dont.

i like the idea of that "special accomplishment" idea, especially because it would be one pair at a time

310 is really expensive for the package
now imagine how much money wiil it cost the 3 packege $450??????

Back
Top Bottom