Is JB trying to do a pilot test of a new package?

After the 12/11 Collezione pack, i'm done with getting JB packages. And yes that means i'm not going to get the "DMP II's".

if they make a package that big there gonna charge 500 for it and the quality would be garbage

Seeing that 3 XX3s dropped at the same time, I feel that JB is trying to formulate a new idea for packages.
...or they just dropped three XX3s on the same day and had them all limited and super hyped so that they would make a lot of money...

I'm fairly sure the big heads at Jordan Brand have already thought of every package combination possible, what with shoes being scheduled for productionmonths if not a year or more in advance of their release. They will likely do what they have been doing since their beginning: trying to make the most moneypossible off of the consumer. If that means packages of shoes for an inflated price, then I would guess they might do that.

I think they are going to drop more kicks with the same concept as they did with the XX3's ( UNC CHI MOTOR )

remember people. a package and a pack are different things.
jordan can release a pack, but that don't necessarily mean a package.

they need to do some all star pakages, like some XI allstar, and some III true blues... now that would be sick

Oh trust me if you told me to think of ideas for packs I can come up with a handful honestly.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom