Is KD one of the few HUMBLE superstars (regardless of sport) out there?

Dude sounds sincerely appreciative of the Thunder and their efforts to extend his contract.  Dude said he was crying he was so happy....that being said, how many other (seemingly) ego-free, humble, SUPERSTAR athletes are out there in baseball, hockey, football, and basketball?  This can even go back to players of years past as well...

KD, Grant Hill (in prime), David Robinson....who else?

Dude sounds sincerely appreciative of the Thunder and their efforts to extend his contract.  Dude said he was crying he was so happy....that being said, how many other (seemingly) ego-free, humble, SUPERSTAR athletes are out there in baseball, hockey, football, and basketball?  This can even go back to players of years past as well...

KD, Grant Hill (in prime), David Robinson....who else?

Years past? Barry Sanders and Curtis Martin come to mind.
pimp.gif

He's just a kid still.. And while for some athletes who are younger have an inflated ego and think their #!+* don't stink, he's just happy and thrilled to be playing ball and making money doing it.

good for him.

He's just a kid still.. And while for some athletes who are younger have an inflated ego and think their #!+* don't stink, he's just happy and thrilled to be playing ball and making money doing it.

good for him.

No Tim Duncan?...
Spoiler [+]
display_image.jpg

Oh no I didn't read right...the OP wanted humble SUPERSTARS my bad...

No Tim Duncan?...
Spoiler [+]
display_image.jpg

Oh no I didn't read right...the OP wanted humble SUPERSTARS my bad...

Back
Top Bottom