Is Kixify legit???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a question if someone can help me out I bought some 11s maroons off kixify that just came out I bought them on Saturday he said he was going to ship them out on Monday today is Wednesday and I still have no tracking number should I be worried?

It's the week of Christmas...just because the seller hasn't updated tracking doesn't mean he hasn't shipped.

I made this account just to tell y'all they're a scam! They kept telling me to pay via friends and family so they could process my order faster but I checked PayPal and PAYMENTS SENT THROUGH FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE NOT ELLIGIBLE FOR BUYER PROTECTION AT THIS TIME!!!!"

I paid through PayPal but filed a dispute right away cuz it was fishy. Also found the seller used a friends paypal account- like what legit seller does this? Then to top it off PayPal told me on the phone that they will escalate my dispute because if I ask for a refund, they need to make sure there's funds in the account to cover - hint hint that account doesn't even have the $250 I sent to even send me a refund. Which means overdrawn?

Last edited:
One user is not indicative of the marketplace as a whole. You must be new to how the internet works.

Really? I thought my one comment would stop the whole planet from buying from Kixify? I find your comment insulting.

Most of my post was compiled of facts that I experienced. Main fact I wanted to mention was that PAYPAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY IS NOT ELLIGIBLE FOR BUYER PROTECTION while your people is telling me don't worry, PayPal is covered. Another is that they used a "friends'" PayPal account. I may post screenshots of proof if you'd like.

Last edited:
You can post anything you'd like, but completing the order off site leaves you vulnerable and unprotected.

Ive had my share of issues with kixify and ive done pretty well with that site over the past two years. The customer service is not good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom