Is Kobe still Top 5?

indifferent.gif

it's only boosted to 50% because the majority of his shots are bunnies at the basket, which he makes 99.9% of the time.
Some acts like getting in a lane for a lay up is pretty easy.

Lebron has the body nh, speed, and talents to get easy buckets. AKA making it look easy.

When Phill lets Kobe off his leesh around january like he usually does to kill teams yall will be saying Kobe over Lebron and Wade again. Gotta remember as sadas it sounds but Phil owns Kobe and Kobe does what Phil sez. If Phil sez carry the team Kobe goes to another level like hes been doing ever since that playersonly meeting. He also does a good job of drawing dbl teams lately and throwing swing passes to Whoever is open in the 4th. LeBron is a BEAST right now but Istill say when Kobe is allowed to Kobe>Lebron

Kobe right now is the best! Long term maybe one of the other superstars would beat out kobe for the top 5. But top 5 right now kobes #1!

You know the record of lakers when kobe shoots more than 21.
Is that what you mean by dominating? shooting more?

Kobe minutes are down, but same as Lebron.

Oh wait, you're from LA.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

I think as of today you could put him at no. 5

Lebron and Wade are runnin it. KG you gotta put before Kobe cause he's a champ and more valuable to his team. That leaves Dwight Howard, Paul, and Roy. You could make a case for all those players being better than Kobe today in terms of individual stats and value to their team's success.

We are witnessing CHANGE in the NBA.

Btw- do you think Granger will have a better career than T-Mac?
2m7chzl.jpg

I think several person in this thread are far too impressionable. Kobe is the best player on arguably the best team in the League, and somehow regressing.+*#%@. Not to mention, we are not even halfway through the regular season. Yes, Roy is putting up gaudy numbers and displaying flashes of greatness. However,Kobe has showcased his talent year after year, and has three rings, yet Brandon Roy has "leapfrogged" him. This statement is utter nonsense. Kobe hasscored 81. Kobe has dropped 35 ppg an entire season. Kobe has proven he is the most skilled, most dominant player in the League, and he will show it comeplayoff time.

He's a ##$%$ and a #*%%% as well as a $#*@%$*+$%#%. He's also a +@%% head too. But he's still top 5.
tired.gif

That dude on NBATV is nothing more than a homer.

When you have to go on National TV as an objective analyst and yet do totally the opposite to prove a point, you are a hater and are not doing your jobcorrectly.

Guys like him make the media out to be total haters and totally discredits the objective opinions of other analyst.

personally i dont care if kobe is top 5 or not as long as he helps the lakers keep winning, is all that matters to me

Originally Posted by Diego1984

Kobe right now is the best! Long term maybe one of the other superstars would beat out kobe for the top 5. But top 5 right now kobes #1!

sounds like a homer.

Kobe's the top player in the world. And one of the top 5 players ever.

Top 5 five in no order

Shaq
Jordan
Kobe
Wilt
Magic or Kareem

Honorable mention

Russell or Oscar Robertson

people say Russell is top 5 but those Celtic teams were super stacked and Oscar Robertson he has good stats but that was in 60s

^ Have you seen his taste in women? Dude stayed posting elephants and rhinoceroses in the Big Breast Appreciation Thread, talking about 'What? These girlslook good.'
sick.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Top 5 five in no order

Shaq
Jordan
Kobe
Wilt
Magic or Kareem
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wonder what team you root for.

Actually I'm a Spurs fan..but Lakers have been probably most dominant team since 1970. And all those Lakers didnt play their whole careertogether like say a Jordan and Pippen.They had to time to shine separately.

I really dont who else to add the top 5 in the modern era maybe Duncan or Russell. But I cant put Russell in the my top 5 because his last year was before the1970 and never averaged more than 19 ponts a game although his rebounds per game were incredible career high 24.7
eek.gif
but Wilt career highs for points a game was 44.8 and rebounds were 27.2
eek.gif

I

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

if I need one player for one game, I'm going with Kobe.

No way....

Dude can LOSE you a game...

I'm taking LeBron or Wade.
like lebron cant lose you a game
indifferent.gif

did you watch the 2007 finals all those missed layups missed free throws

o wait nevermind juss looked at your sig no wonder

Lebron is a great player but he gonna need another superstar to win a championship.Kobe will get his championship without Shaq this year. Kobe is the bestplayer in the world!

Back
Top Bottom