Is kovavic.com legit?

Hey just wondering if kovavic.com sells all authentic shoes. The large quantity of product available, many slightly discounted has me concerned. Also the fact I can't find the site doing a simple Google search is very concerning. I initially found the site from an advertisement in my Gmail promotion section.

Fraudulent. Ordered a pair of Ultraboosts, got a response email that looked legit until I clicked the link. At first it said they don't have record of the order, then the website stopped working entirely. Avoid at all costs.

Fraudulent. Ordered a pair of Ultraboosts, got a response email that looked legit until I clicked the link. At first it said they don't have record of the order, then the website stopped working entirely. Avoid at all costs.
Same thing happen to me i order the crimson jordan 1s an the sight went down.

Same thing happen to me i order the crimson jordan 1s an the sight went down.

Same thing happened to me , have you received them? i bought them on release date & they randomly showed up at my house today. No tracking # or anything since purchase
Shoes look a bit off!

Hey just wondering if kovavic.com sells all authentic shoes. The large quantity of product available, many slightly discounted has me concerned. Also the fact I can't find the site doing a simple Google search is very concerning. I initially found the site from an advertisement in my Gmail promotion section.
Hey wassup man so there really shady I purchased a pair as well got them they look legit but it feels like something if off like there b-grade. And they switch the website to https://xxlmart.com/collections/sta...jordan-1-retro-high-og?variant=22131401556047

Glad I stuck with my gut and stayed away. Knew something was off about that site.

Back
Top Bottom