Is L-R-G still hot in the streets (NT)

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by soltheman

I have a few tees.

i'd buy 'em again. i like pretty much all but one of them, and it was stupid to buy something that mixed neon green, yellow, and grey.
Neon Air max 95 '
pimp.gif
I've been trying to get my air max game up..

But dunks keep stealing my attention.
frown.gif

some of the more simple designs are pretty nice...that goes for most brands.

i still wear some LRG. i got a few of their simple hoodies and t shirts. they're affordable and they look clean. 75% of their stuff is too out there for mebut their simple designs are some of the best of any brand

I have a few tees.

i'd buy 'em again. i like pretty much all but one of them, and it was stupid to buy something that mixed neon green, yellow, and grey.
Neon Air max 95 '
pimp.gif
I've been trying to get my air max game up..

But dunks keep stealing my attention.
frown.gif
yea dunks are sexy. but try getting those new fresh water 95' that came out. or the team orange 95' in june. so those could be goood pickup for you

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

LRG pre-neck tags > post neck tags

word...and remember when the shirts were extra good quality? i have this basic black/pink lrg shirt i bought back in 04 i think, for $20. it still looks brandnew after countless washes, and its hella thick too

yea dunks are sexy. but try getting those new fresh water 95' that came out. or the team orange 95' in june. so those could be goood pick up for you
Can't. Saving money for the Un-Heaven's Gate dunks.
frown.gif

I do like those neon green classics though. and the oranges.

that $145 price tag though...
sick.gif

i like their simple hoodies and jackets. Tees not so much cuz the neck seems hella big. But i DEF. mess with their jeans

yea dunks are sexy. but try getting those new fresh water 95' that came out. or the team orange 95' in june. so those could be goood pick up for you
frown.gif

sick.gif

those are some clean dunks imo. & yeah 145 is too much. but the quality is worth the bang for your cash. also they dont crease liek dunks.

i stopped rockin lrg jeans after i bought a pair, that had the worse blue jean stains ever. Ive washed em like 5 times already, and when i rub a piece of paperon to the jeans the paper turns blue
mad.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

LRG pre-neck tags > post neck tags

word...and remember when the shirts were extra good quality? i have this basic black/pink lrg shirt i bought back in 04 i think, for $20. it still looks brand new after countless washes, and its hella thick too
Yeahhh. I have a Tree Logo tee from like 2005 and I still wear it like once a month. LRG is awful nowadays. I have a medium tee that's theexact same size as a large tee and they were from the same season.
smh.gif

frown.gif

sick.gif
lolz..its gone up 5 dollars in 14 years
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom