Is Man on the Moon better than A Kid Named Cudi?

I think so... A kid named cudi is still really good though.

The prayer, man on the moon, tgif, embrace the martian...
smokin.gif

I think so... A kid named cudi is still really good though.

The prayer, man on the moon, tgif, embrace the martian...
smokin.gif

It's a toss up. MOTM is a really good album but A Kid Named Cudi was just out of this world. Heaven At Nite, Down & Out, Is There Any Love..... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And to address what you said OP -- The Prayer > Cudi Zone

It's a toss up. MOTM is a really good album but A Kid Named Cudi was just out of this world. Heaven At Nite, Down & Out, Is There Any Love..... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And to address what you said OP -- The Prayer > Cudi Zone

i personally think so. i liked every song on MOTM1, while there were 1 or 2 i didn't like of A kid named cudi

i personally think so. i liked every song on MOTM1, while there were 1 or 2 i didn't like of A kid named cudi

Yes, but I still love AKNC. I just feel like MOTM is as perfect an album as Cudi could've made

Yes, but I still love AKNC. I just feel like MOTM is as perfect an album as Cudi could've made

MOTM is better, but both are good.

However I hate the song "Cudi get" more than anything. Instant skip.

MOTM is better, but both are good.

However I hate the song "Cudi get" more than anything. Instant skip.

depends what you looking for, the mixtape is ok, but its cudi going over a bunch of other peoples beats so it makes me feel its not genuinely his music. i feel more passion in the music that comes from his official albums..all that free mixtape stuff is just the extra fat on the side of the steak that just gets cut off the real album...

heart of a lion from MOTM seals the deal

Back
Top Bottom