Is Mark Jackson a Hall of Famer? If so what team will he retire with?

i think he is and i also think he will go down as a knick but hes played well with other teams and such
thoughts?

If your question is "what team will he go in to the HOF with" then that answer would be none because you go in as yourself in the hoop hall.

But as far as whether he is a HOFer the answer is no.

I say no but... 2nd all time in assists, that number is
eek.gif
Not exactly easy to look over that stat.

He was a good player, but he played in the same era as Magic, Thomas, Stockton, Payton, etc....and he's not even close to being on any of their levels.

When he retired, he was number two on the all time assist list. So yes.

I don't know if he'll get in, but I would vote for him.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

If your question is "what team will he go in to the HOF with" then that answer would be none because you go in as yourself in the hoop hall.

But as far as whether he is a HOFer the answer is no.

true its more of my question what team will he be known with i guess

The only way Mark Jackson gets in the HOF is if he is attached to Kobe's nuts ( similar to his entire anouncing career)when Bryant gets inducted.

of course not. to anyone who says yes based on his assist totals, longevity is not the same as greatness.

and this isn't baseball, they don't make wax figures of these guys with jerseys on

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I say no but... 2nd all time in assists, that number is
eek.gif
Not exactly easy to look over that stat.

He's third all-time. Kidd passed him this season and Nash has a great chance to surpass him as well.  No way is he a hall-of-famer.  His assist numbers are impressive, but that's as far as it goes.

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

The only way Mark Jackson gets in the HOF is if he is attached to Kobe's nuts ( similar to his entire anouncing career)when Bryant gets inducted.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's EXACTLY what i was thinking although I just going to say, "probably the Lakers just cause he's on Kobe's sack so much"

hellll nooo

i figure for someone to be hall of fame status they have to atleast be all-star caliber.

he def. wasnt all star caliber when he played

a bunch of guys that wont make it were def. better than him when they played.

tim hardaway,kevin johnson,rod strickland

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Well, you're talking about Rik like you've actually seen him play. But you clearly haven't.
And what makes you say that? The fact that I added an H to his last name? Or the fact that I compared his impact on the 99-00 Pacers team to Mark Jackson?

Back
Top Bottom