is MMA big in PI?

I was wondering if anyone knows of any bars or places to watch UFC Pay-per-views? I've been scouting a spot to see the fights this Saturday (Sunday in QC) to watch the next PPV, and also the Superbowl on Monday morning. I'm staying in QC in Proj 3. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Also, has anyone trained at Atos BJJ? I just looked it up and saw that it was pretty close to where I am. Might check it out.

Thanks again

I was wondering if anyone knows of any bars or places to watch UFC Pay-per-views? I've been scouting a spot to see the fights this Saturday (Sunday in QC) to watch the next PPV, and also the Superbowl on Monday morning. I'm staying in QC in Proj 3. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Also, has anyone trained at Atos BJJ? I just looked it up and saw that it was pretty close to where I am. Might check it out.

Thanks again

Not sure about the UFC PPVs but there are a lot of bars around the Metro where you can catch the Superbowl on Monday. National Sports Grill, Bugsy's, Handle Bar, Elks and Team Insider immediately comes to mind. Although I think most of the bars I mentioned are from the South (Makati/Taguig area). I would assume there would be some bars in the Timog area that would carry the games on Monday, just not sure which ones though. Hopes this helps fam.

Last edited:
I guess it's on Balls channel. You guys have no idea how stoked I am to find out that PI plays UFC events on cable TV for free

Back
Top Bottom