Is my bred 11 box fake?

Joined Jul 17, 2013
When i compared it to my olympic 7 box which is also size 8, the bred 11 box seemed to be bigger. i'll provide some pics thanks

Olympic 7 

Bred 11

Left one is the 7s, Right side the 11 the box is like an inch or 2 taller, thanks

Joined Jul 17, 2013
Alright thanks for the reply man, do you think maybe they used a bigger sized box and put a size 8 label on the box?

Joined Jul 13, 2011
The XIs are a much bulkier shoe, so I would assume that they require a slightly bigger box

Joined Jul 13, 2011
I've never seen anyone ask for a legit check on a box before hahahaha. First time for everything I guess

Joined Feb 4, 2013
lol as long as the shoe is real, who cares about the box.. I've experienced many transactions that they have the real shoe but a rep box. but nevertheless the breds are sorta a bigger shoe so the box must be bigger.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now