is Nate Robinson wrong for what he did? VOL: post made before Double J does it

we all know by morning time Double J will be making a thread about this so i will do it for him
laugh.gif

i would have done the samething�D'Antoni did and bench his ++# for the rest of the game

It was dumb (and strange) on Nate's part, but it was blown way out of proportion. Benching a player like Nate on a team like the Knicks for the rest of thegame just to prove a point is more counterproductive than anything. Had the Knicks lost it wouldn't have been completely due to D'Antoni benching him,but it could've cost the team. A silly move like that should be reprimanded, but not to the point of keeping him from playing the rest of the game.

Thing is, Nate has been trash this year. Really, maybe the biggest disappointment on the team considering how well he played at time last year.

doing something like that is gona help. He hardly got any clock the other night against Indiana to begin with.

Yes, he was wrong. Don't blame D'Antoni...but yes the media has already made too much of it.

That was a stupid move by Nate....dude shot it pretty quick too like he was trynna make it in time. His punishment is fair and warranted IMO...

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

What a clown.

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

mike is the most laid back coach in the league.

yet he went off on nate....because he knows disciplined teams..SUCCESSFUL teams dont $##@ around like that. Like who the $##@ does that? When was the last time you saw ANY player do some *%!* like that
laugh.gif

We're 3 and *@@%@#% 9. Let the clock run out and walk to the bench *@@%@#% dodo bird.

dont have a problem with mike puting nate in his place at all.

He looked down the court, watched the clock go.00, turned around, and shot it. It went in and didnt count. NO BIGGY

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

That was a stupid move by Nate....dude shot it pretty quick too like he was trynna make it in time. His punishment is fair and warranted IMO...

'Antoni is a bum how the hell does he keep getting jobs ship his !#% back to Italy

somebody post up the Phil Jackson "go sit your %*@ down" gif i know thats how Nate was feelin

laugh.gif
I read this title and swore DoubleJs posted it

Nate was "wrong" in the sense that is a dumb thing to do. Throw it towards your basket, maybe you get lucky and it goes in. Clearly D'Antonididn't appreciate it, and by now Nate should have known better to do something like that. Bench him for the 2nd quarter, don't punish the team for thewhole game.

It shouldn't have been as big of a deal though, the media is blowing it out of proportion.

I honestly didn't see what was wrong with him shooting it, I mean after most fouls or timeouts called the last player with the ball in their hand shootsthe ball, whichever basket it is...

I know this is the type of situation nate took it as.
I know he wasnt trying to beat the clock and attempt a shot for the other team and hoping it missed. I dont even think he was trying to make it.

I think it was a PURE mental lapse when he didn't pay total attention at the clock running out shoot he didnt even see the ball going in the rim.

people do this everyday

D'Antoni should be mad at the inbounder. if you're just gonig to hand the ball to Nate some 75ft away, then you're not trying to score thatanyways. Don't they have some sort of set where you can at least get the ball to a player going toward the goal, that way you have momentum that directionand could possibly get a shot off in time. But just standing there like that, they weren't going to get a shot off anyways. I don't see the big deal.Players do it all the time after the play's dead, and yes I've even seen them do it at their own basket. You should see KG's maniac *+# stillplaying D after the buzzer. Jumping up and goaltending those shots, I guess I can deal with, but I've seen him chase dudes around who know he does that andwere !!$**%% with him pretending like they wanted to shoot.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

this!

nate was just throwin it up, completely harmless, but then realized how close it was to being in time so he tried to play it off and mike doesnt play that dumb%!%@ ... he should try chuckin it and makin it during regulation like that ... %%@!$@ bum ...

Back
Top Bottom