Is NT not feeling these? AJI

Air-Jordan-1-Phat-July-2011-Sneakers.jpg

Classic color blocking. It's a nice shoe and if they hadn't released so many I's throughout the years these would've been copped. I think the problem is that many people are just done with the Air Jordan I's in general....Especially when you have all these other hot releases surrounding them.

I still have the similar ones from 2001 in decent shape. Love them. If they show up in an outlet I'll strongly consider.

They ruined the Jordan 1s

All those Crappy Colorways

Released WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too damn often

Too many Variations of a already great shoe

I didnt get them because they were suede and I want them in a High top

I still rock my 01's on the regular that look like this, great casual sneaker
air-jordan-1-retro-white-silver-midnight-navy.jpg

In my opinion Jordan brand is using the AJ1 similar to how nike uses the AF1, which I like in a way since I never ever liked air forces

I agree with other members that the ones are made too often, but these are actually nice. My favorite thing about the ones is that you can virtually wear them with anything. Dressed up or down.

I got my one of my sisters a DS pair of these for Christmas last year. She LOVED them

I still rock my 01's regularly and still have a DS pair on stock. Which reeminds me, I probably need to get rid of that DS pair too.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Are these getting retroed again or something?
i guess so....

probably my favorite I release.. but yeah, won't be on many people's radars now since JB killed the Is.

Back
Top Bottom