Is Obese the New "Thick"?

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i just don't get how this is appealing to another man.

This, shorty got the butt on an NFL center.
sick.gif
Eff y'all gassing thick, I got standards, I treat my pipe to the finest of dairyair not hoodmeat.

YOU HAVE A GIF OF THE OLD SPICE GUY AS YOUR AVATAR FOR CHRIST SAKE.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i just don't get how this is appealing to another man.

This, shorty got the butt on an NFL center.
sick.gif
Eff y'all gassing thick, I got standards, I treat my pipe to the finest of dairyair not hoodmeat.

YOU HAVE A GIF OF THE OLD SPICE GUY AS YOUR AVATAR FOR CHRIST SAKE.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

I don't know why thickness has to be made into a race issue.

Cuz this NT ..

Everything is about race ..

Black people ( esp. our beautiful women ) are the scourge of the earth to these mother %%#$!%#

Soon as I seen the Title , I knew it was gonna be a black women Bash fest ..

It's ##*!@%$ sickening ..

The sad part is, These ##*!@%$ Mod/Admins let this @%%+ ride out ..
Why don't you try reading the mother +%!@!%% OP? Anyways, most of the posters are not just talking about black women either.

Cuz this NT ..

Black people ( esp. our beautiful women ) are the scourge of the earth to these mother %%#$!%#

Why don't you try reading the mother +%!@!%% OP? Anyways, most of the posters are not just talking about black women either.

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I blame starbucks for this trend of fatness
smh.gif
explain please...

-waystinthyme

Starbucks is wildly popular with Americans these days, especially the women/teens. Walk down the streets of almost any city and you will see women drinking starbucks. Some have it multiple times a day. The thing is most of them are not drinking straight black coffee. They are drinking frappucinos, and other drinks that have the caloric equivalent of milkshakes. They drink these almost daily. It's cute and fashionable now but will result in some uneeded pounds very soon.

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I blame starbucks for this trend of fatness
smh.gif
explain please...

-waystinthyme

Starbucks is wildly popular with Americans these days, especially the women/teens. Walk down the streets of almost any city and you will see women drinking starbucks. Some have it multiple times a day. The thing is most of them are not drinking straight black coffee. They are drinking frappucinos, and other drinks that have the caloric equivalent of milkshakes. They drink these almost daily. It's cute and fashionable now but will result in some uneeded pounds very soon.

Quit exaggerating.

Fat is fat. Thick is thick. There's fat and thick in all groups of people.

Not every black woman is beautiful. Some are just fat. This could be said of plenty of white chicks, too. Simmer down.

Quit exaggerating.

Not every black woman is beautiful. Some are just fat. This could be said of plenty of white chicks, too. Simmer down.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Cuz this NT ..

Look at the pics posted. "Others" are only ever mentioned in a false patronizing for the sense of the argument sense like, "yea it could happen, but let's get back onto black people," similar to how quickly a racist would claim to have a _____ friend.

@*#$ is hilarious. It's like black women aren't even human to most NTers. There's 3 different black women topics on the first page.  Yuku is doing it's time warp thing again so some of them may have disappeared.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Cuz this NT ..

Look at the pics posted. "Others" are only ever mentioned in a false patronizing for the sense of the argument sense like, "yea it could happen, but let's get back onto black people," similar to how quickly a racist would claim to have a _____ friend.

@*#$ is hilarious. It's like black women aren't even human to most NTers. There's 3 different black women topics on the first page.  Yuku is doing it's time warp thing again so some of them may have disappeared.

Okay, what you guys fail to realize is that a lot of the time it's men that put us in the thick category. It's not like I have ever, EVER looked in the mirror and said "oh wow shorty you lookin thick today, real cute". And my friends who are FAR skinnier than me call themselves fat all the time, not once have I ever heard any of my girlfriends refer to themselves as thick.

Where I draw the line is at these really heavy girls who photoshop the humanity out of their profile pictures, get all gassed by the comments and THEN decide "yeah I'm thick and looking so so right"
laugh.gif

Okay, what you guys fail to realize is that a lot of the time it's men that put us in the thick category. It's not like I have ever, EVER looked in the mirror and said "oh wow shorty you lookin thick today, real cute". And my friends who are FAR skinnier than me call themselves fat all the time, not once have I ever heard any of my girlfriends refer to themselves as thick.

Where I draw the line is at these really heavy girls who photoshop the humanity out of their profile pictures, get all gassed by the comments and THEN decide "yeah I'm thick and looking so so right"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Quit exaggerating.

There's tons of fat white chicks too, the issue here is a culture of people gassing and blowing them  up (PUN INTENDED)

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Quit exaggerating.

There's tons of fat white chicks too, the issue here is a culture of people gassing and blowing them  up (PUN INTENDED)

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Thick girls are disgusting pieces of trash.

... Wow..But I agree with the article. There is definitely a big difference between being thick and obese. Some females need to understand that you need to tone up some of those areas (I.e. Arms, waist, thighs, etc.) All that extra flab & skin tight clothes combo is not cute

WTH is THICK? I'll tell you what it is, it's fat nothing else. Due to genetics these "thick" broads look like that. I like fit girls cuz it takes a lot of hard work to achieve their fitness level as opposed to a fat chick with a flabby butt(mass as NT likes to call it). They're disgusting pieces of trash because they do nothing to better their bodies because loser men will gawk at them. It's nasty...go Precious sized women thinking they cute when they really look like hairy oversized gorillas with poop in their pants. Yeah I'm mad.

Yeah, you're right, THICK women don't try and stay in shape at all.  
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

311mgt3.jpg

do00tt.jpg

You sound real mad, like you had a thick girl and some other thick girl came and stole your girl...calm down...it aint that serious....
Can't tell if sarcastic or not.

That's not thick, that's not even overweight, that's straight obese right there.

Whatever she is doing for a workout program she is doing it wrong, chick needs to handcuff her self to the treadmill.

... Wow..But I agree with the article. There is definitely a big difference between being thick and obese. Some females need to understand that you need to tone up some of those areas (I.e. Arms, waist, thighs, etc.) All that extra flab & skin tight clothes combo is not cute

WTH is THICK? I'll tell you what it is, it's fat nothing else. Due to genetics these "thick" broads look like that. I like fit girls cuz it takes a lot of hard work to achieve their fitness level as opposed to a fat chick with a flabby butt(mass as NT likes to call it). They're disgusting pieces of trash because they do nothing to better their bodies because loser men will gawk at them. It's nasty...go Precious sized women thinking they cute when they really look like hairy oversized gorillas with poop in their pants. Yeah I'm mad.

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

311mgt3.jpg

do00tt.jpg

You sound real mad, like you had a thick girl and some other thick girl came and stole your girl...calm down...it aint that serious....

That's not thick, that's not even overweight, that's straight obese right there.

Whatever she is doing for a workout program she is doing it wrong, chick needs to handcuff her self to the treadmill.

Ironic I see this thread after looking at the Behind The Scenes of the Jadakiss and Styles P video over on Worldstar.

They had a chick there that had no business being anywhere in a rap video,let alone on camera,chick was straight up standing still sweating.

Even though it shouldn't be seen as a barometer,pRon is starting to look the same way...chicks just straight letting themselves go.

IMO,the difference I see between "Overweight Black Women" and the rest of "Fat America",is the over-abundance of "Thirsty _______" that support them.

Until they break away from that "Thirsty ______ Environment" it is only going to get worse.

Ironic I see this thread after looking at the Behind The Scenes of the Jadakiss and Styles P video over on Worldstar.

They had a chick there that had no business being anywhere in a rap video,let alone on camera,chick was straight up standing still sweating.

Even though it shouldn't be seen as a barometer,pRon is starting to look the same way...chicks just straight letting themselves go.

IMO,the difference I see between "Overweight Black Women" and the rest of "Fat America",is the over-abundance of "Thirsty _______" that support them.

Until they break away from that "Thirsty ______ Environment" it is only going to get worse.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

... Wow.. But I agree with the article. There is definitely a big difference between being thick and obese. Some females need to understand that you need to tone up some of those areas (I.e. Arms, waist, thighs, etc.) All that extra flab & skin tight clothes combo is not cute

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

311mgt3.jpg

do00tt.jpg

cute-puppy-pictures-play-dead.jpg

... Wow.. But I agree with the article. There is definitely a big difference between being thick and obese. Some females need to understand that you need to tone up some of those areas (I.e. Arms, waist, thighs, etc.) All that extra flab & skin tight clothes combo is not cute

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

311mgt3.jpg

do00tt.jpg

cute-puppy-pictures-play-dead.jpg

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

311mgt3.jpg

And by the time she's done....she'll probably look like this....
tumblr_l67zccYozh1qcze3mo1_500.jpg

But I guess all that mass must be an issue for you, being in the way and all. 

Some folks like a thicker woman that they can handle.  Let them do them, and you do you, it shouldn't be that serious....

Back
Top Bottom