Is October The Best Month of the Year?

It’s always been my favorite month.

women in slooty haloween costumes.

Oktoberfest.

weather isn’t hot as hell every day.

Best month sports wise as well. You got college football and the nfl every weekend. Mlb playoffs and the World Series going on, hockey and basketball seasons both starting up as well.

Oct. brings 20+ degree temp swings between mornings (which feel nice) and afternoons (too warm for a jacket).

Nov. - Mar. is my favorite seasons

I literally start to feel weird and just out of wack in October and November. It's weird time for me.

I don't really be ****ing with Fall like that. Just the word itself is negative. The opposite of Spring. Summer produces a lot of sum. And in Winter, we all win. Don't let the seasons be the reason.

I don't really be ****ing with Fall like that. Just the word itself is negative. The opposite of Spring. Summer produces a lot of sum. And in Winter, we all win. Don't let the seasons be the reason.

It’s pronounced autumn

....for autumn **** :nthat:

Man, I got Summer hatin' on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
Got Spring hatin' on me 'cause I ain't never sprung
Winter hatin' on me 'cause I'm colder than y'all
And I will never, I will never, I will never Fall

Definitely the best month.

My birthday, cooler temperatures, Halloween, and I’m not big on astrology, but it’s the beginning of Scorpio season.

A ***** might **** around and carve a pumpkin today. ?

Weather wise, yes.

GTA 809 GTA 809 great point about No Mosquitos. I can go in my backyard and not worry about getting bit 50 times in 10 mins

We've had the EEE threat in the "critical" stage for almost two straight months, so the cool weather is welcomed. Those infected bugs can take themselves back to hell.

Fall >

However, it was 100 in the DMV on Wednesday...but looking at the 10-day, seems like we're FINALLY settling into a groove weather-wise. Low 70s/high 60s, AM temps in the 40s/50s.

When I was on the east coast, I would say yes because November was too cold toward the end.

But now I'm in Vegas, November has it beat. 3 holidays in November v. 1 in October.

Back
Top Bottom