Is Operation Repo real or fake?

my bad if im late on this but is this show real or fake? cause some of the stuff looks real then they do some off the wall staff that looks EXTRA fake

I'm watching it right now too .
laugh.gif

I think it's real though ...

Everyone is always so mad though ...
roll.gif

So I don't know .

IMO fake...i seen a few mins of one episode where the big guy dove n "punched" a guy but on the replay from another angle he never touched him

indifferent.gif

if it was real the show would be beyond boring because they would avoid confrontations by doing the repo's at specific times

Originally Posted by infamousod

if it was real the show would be beyond boring because they would avoid confrontations by doing the repo's at specific times

thats one of the reasons i was like $$%, cause i seen one on another channel and they ALWAYS did there at night

The show is fake, but that stuff is done in real life. They just have to hype it up to get views. In life nothing can be to real, and nothing can be reallyboring when it comes to this so called "reality shows".

there was one show where two guys came out blastin and at them and breaking the windows of the suv they repo'd but at the same time it does seem fake

my girl was sayin this last night.
last week homey got cracked over
the head by a bottle by some Mexican
broads and then they started lettin off
@them. They didnt get the car.
laugh.gif
the
Michael Jackson kid wit the Delorean was
OD tho.

I had the same question in my head a few months back, until I saw one episode where they used pepper spray on this one guy, and there was like 4 peoplestanding around him. The spray, SPRAYED, and only the one dude was 'coughing' and getting irritated. If you're within a foot of where pepper sprayis sprayed, you feeling it.

Originally Posted by franchise3

I had the same question in my head a few months back, until I saw one episode where they used pepper spray on this one guy, and there was like 4 people standing around him. The spray, SPRAYED, and only the one dude was 'coughing' and getting irritated. If you're within a foot of where pepper spray is sprayed, you feeling it.

this %$+* happend today also i was like
grin.gif

the action in the show looks very suspect. however, the people in it, esp. the owner, look so real and gritty. like that aspect at least.

Back
Top Bottom